ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟꜱ

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

I decided to write 2 imagines!

Imagine 1:
Y/N sighed as she sat down in a circle with a group of her friends.

"Do we seriously have to play this?"

Her best friend rolled her eyes. "Of course we do. It's Halloween! Get into the Halloween spirit!" She slammed down an old dusty book in the middle of the circle. "Okay, according to my grandma this book contains the chants to call upon spirits!"

Y/N shivered as she looked at the book. It gave off a creepy aura.

BF/N flipped open the book to a random page. "Ooo we should call upon this spirit."

A guy sitting next to Y/N furrowed his brows. "The spirit Taehyun?"

BF/N smirked. "It says that he is one of scariest spirits to call upon. They say if he doesn't like you he'll steal your soul and torture you till you die."

Y/N looked at her with wide eyes. "Why on earth would we try to call a spirit like that!?"

BF/N brushed off her comment before she stood up and began to get the ingredients required for summoning Taehyun.

"Okay let's see...the book says we need salt, fire, and loads of candles,"BF/N murmured to herself as she grabbed everything. "Y/N come help me!" She shouted as she struggled to hold all the stuff.

Y/N hesitated before BF/N shoved multiple candles into her arms.

The pair set the stuff down in the circle.

"Okay next the book says to create a ring with the salt then place the candles all around the book."

Y/N slowly placed the candles around the book as BF/N dragged the salt in a circle.

"Okay Y/N...light the candles!" BF/N threw her the lighter.

Y/N struggled to grab it before she gulped and lit the flame. She lit three of the four candles but accidentally burnt her finger on the last candle. She drew her hand back immediately as BF/N's smirk grew.

"Now we just have to the say they chant~ everyone join hands and read what the book says."

Y/N slowly grabbed the hands the the two boys next to her.

"On 3..."

"1..."

"2..."

"3..."

Y/N let go of the boys hands after they said the chant. As everyone watched the book to see if something would happen.

A spirit appeared and smirked as he looked at the group of friends sitting in a circle. They weren't aware of his presence just yet. His gaze shifted over to a beautiful but terrified girl. His smirk grew as he flicked the lights off in the house.

The gasps and shouts of the friends filled Taehyun's ears with pleasure. He moved over and placed his hand against Y/N's neck.

Y/N yelped as she felt a cold sensation against her neck. "G-guys..." she called out.

"What is it Y/N?" BF/N shouted as she struggled to find a working light switch.

"So Y/N is your name...it suits you perfectly..."Taehyun whispered into her ear.

Y/N froze as she heard the small words. The cold feeling overwhelmed her body.

"Y/N are you cold?" A male friend of hers asked as he finally found her in the darkness.