ꜰʀᴏʏᴏ ᴍᴀᴅɴᴇꜱꜱ

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEHYUN (sorry I'm late!)
Hello my rats (that's what I'm calling you guys now) Join the discord server link in my bio
Anyway enjoy!

"Taehyun~" a voice rang through the halls.

The male sighed as he turned around to be met by none other than Chaewoo, the school's most popular and annoying girl.

Taehyun gave a half smile, trying to be nice. "Hi Chaewoo..."

"Taehyunnie when are you going to take me out on a date?" She looked at him, batting her fake eyelashes.

Taehyun visibly panicked as his eyes widened. "I- uhhh"

"Ooooo Taehyun's going on a date~" another female walked up beside him.

He turned and was met with Y/N.

Chaewoo glared at Y/N as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Yup Tae is gonna take me on a big fancy romantic dinner then we're going back to his place to fu-"

"OKAY Y/N let's go to class!" Taehyun grabbed her hand quickly sped past Chaewoo.

However, he didn't notice that a special necklace he had been saving to confess to Y/N with dropped out of his bag.

Chaewoo fumed as she watched him leave before her eyes caught the sparking sliver necklace. She bent down and picked it up. "Oooo~ I knew Taehyunnie loved me." She said before putting it on.

Later:

"Ugh where is it!?" A frustrated Taehyun grumbled as he looked through his backpack.

"Whatcha looking for?" A friend of Taehyun's, Beomgyu said as he sat next to him.

His eyes didn't lift from his bag. "The necklace I was going to give Y/N."

Beomgyu sighed as he sat back in his chair. "Ah yes the necklace. Young love is so beautiful."

Taehyun lifted his head and gave his friend a weird look.

Beomgyu only rubbed his hands together. "I speak only the truth."

Taehyun rolled his eyes and went back to rummaging through his stuff.

"Are you sure you didn't drop it?"

Taehyun pulled away from his bag. "I don't remember dropping it anywhere."

Beomgyu sighed. "I drop a lot of things. I once dropped my neighbor's cat in a well."

Taehyun didn't looked up from his bag. "I'm not surprised."

"He's still there, I feed him cheerios and my problems."

Suddenly the sound of shoes clicking caused Taehyun to look up.

There he saw Chaewoo with the necklace around her neck.

Beomgyu turned and saw it too. "Guess it's got a new home, like the cat."

Chaewoo started to walk over to the pair.

"Taehyun I love the necklace you bought for me~" she smiled sweetly at him.