ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴍɪɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴘᴛ.2

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
Warning: this chapter will have suggestive mature content
Note: please know that this chapter is in all good fun and is meant to be silly. please don't take it too seriously
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

It had been exactly one week since Taehyun had brutally beat up Yeonjun and Beomgyu after they tried to destroy his girlfriend's innocence.

Though, spite all of Taehyun's warnings, the boys persisted with their assault.

Flashback:

"Hey Y/N you want some balloons?"

"Of course! Thanks Beomgyu!"

He smirked. "No problem~ hehehehe"

Taehyun came back, a mortified expression on his face as he saw his girlfriend surrounded by MULTIPLE blown up balloons.

"Hi Tae! Look Beomgyu gave me balloons! Though...they're shaped really weird-"

Taehyun pinched the bride of his nose. "Y/N my love could you get my jacket from my locker?"

The girl smiled as she got up. "Yes!" She saluted and left.

Taehyun's tender smile dropped. "Alright come on out you're getting a beating whether it's now or later." He said as he cracked his knuckles.

Beomgyu's eyes widened as he ran away. "No wait it was a joke!"

"GET BACK HERE!"

End of Flashback:

That was a few days ago. But now Taehyun would have the face the final boss in his journey to save his girlfriend's innocent mind...

Health Class!

The school is starting health week and every participating student was required to bring a signed waiver saying they consented to the class.

Taehyun practically begged Y/N not to take the course.

His reasoning, it wasn't important.

"But Taehyun I wanna know how to be healthy."

"Or horny..."

"Shut up Yeonjun-"

Monday:

It was now Monday. The first day of health class.

Taehyun was dreading every second of this week.

Fortunately for him, Y/N was put in his class.

Unfortunately for him, Beomgyu was also in his class...

Y/N walked inside the classroom and waved at her boyfriend before sitting next to him.

"Hi are you excited?"

Taehyun gave her a sweet smile. "No."