ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ꜱᴇQᴜᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴘᴛ.4

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Y/N eyes widened as she saw the general make his way over to her cage.

"What do you want?"she hissed while glaring at him.

"Oh Y/N I know all about your little secret,"the general spoke with a smirk on his face.

Y/N fell quiet. She wasn't exactly sure what the general was talking about.

'What possible secret? I don't have any...'

"What is this secret that you speak of?"Y/N asked as she gripped the bars of her cell.

The general walked over and lifted her chin with his hand. "No need for me to tell you now, you'll find out soon." And with that, the general let her chin go, and walked out of the dungeon.

Meanwhile with Taehyun:
Taehyun groaned in pain as he tugged at the chains binding his hands behind his back. Blood dripped from his forehead.

"What the hell..."he muttered under his breath as he tried to move.

"That won't work you know,"a voice suddenly came from the other side of the room.

"What the hell do you want...?"Taehyun glared.

The general put his hands up. "I only want you to corporate. You see we have your whole kingdom under my control right now, and if you don't comply to what I want,"he paused and grinned evilly.

"I'll have it destroyed until there is nothing left."

Taehyun's eyes widened. He knew at this point, for the sake of his people, he would have to do whatever he wanted him to do.

"Fine...what do you want me to do...?"

The general smirk. "Well there is a good sport. I have a girl locked up in the dungeons. If you really care about your precious kingdom, you'll go meet her."

Taehyun tilted his head with slight confusion. Then the general's guards came in and unchained him. They brought him over to a garden in the back of the castle.

"Wait,"they demanded as they left to bring someone else.

Meanwhile with Y/N:
Y/N sat hopelessly in the back of her cage. The words of the general replayed over and over in her mind.

"What secret...?"

Suddenly two guards came and opened the cell door.

"Get up,"they demanded as Y/N rose to her feet. The guards grabbed her arms and pulled her out of the dungeon.

Y/N squinted as her eyes met the bright light. The guards continued to drag her through the castle until they reached a large back door.

"Keep moving,"they said sternly as they pushed past the doors. The three entered a beautiful garden.

Y/N looked in awe until she say Taehyun.

"TAEHYUN!"she shouted and broke away from the guards. She ran over to him and tackled him into a hug.

"Y/N?"Taehyun said confused. "What are you doing here?"he asked as he hugged her back.

"I don't know...these two guards dragged me out here. Why are you here?"

"Same as you... I'm not entirely sure yet,"he said and let go of her waist.

Y/N stuck close to him as the words the general flashed in her mind. "Hey Taehyun, can I ask you something?"