ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴ' ᴘᴛ.3

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

It was now Thursday and time running out fast.

Taehyun needed to deliver Y/N by tomorrow and if he didn't, it was lights out.

Currently, he was watching her chat with her friend Kai.

Suddenly, an opportunity presented itself. Kai left Y/N as she closed her locker.

Taehyun's feet moved on his own as he approached her.

"I need to talk to you."

Y/N turned and looked at him. "Oh Hey Taehyun what's up?"

He opened his mouth to speak. He wanted to tell her to run away but he knew what the consequences would mean for him if he did.

So instead he said, "will you go on a date with me?"

After school:

The robotics team didn't have to meet today, which was great for Taehyun.

He had his hands in his pockets as he waited for Y/N.

It didn't take long for her to show up as she flashed him a smile. "Hey you ready to go?"

Taehyun turned to her and nodded. He noticed she fixed her hair and outfit. He bit back his smile, he didn't even mean to blurt out the word 'date'. He just needed an excuse to be with her.

Taehyun took her Benny's since it was the only place he knew of.

"I wanted to repay your kindness for yesterday." He said as they said down.

Y/N moved her head up to look at him. "You didn't need to, after all I did kick you in the face."

Taehyun chuckled as waiter came by and took their order. They ordered some smoothies since they weren't that hungry.

The waiter came back with their smoothies as they took a sip.

Suddenly, Taehyun's phone rang. He pulled it out and looked at the caller ID. He sighed before looking back at Y/N who was invested in her smoothie.

"I'll be right back."

Y/N looked at him and smiled as he walked out of the cafe.

"I have the girl."

"Good, give us the location and we'll finish this mess."

Taehyun looked through the window at Y/N. His eyes washing with sympathy.

"Meet here at Benny's."

After he exposed their location, he hung up the phone and walked back inside.

He took his seat again. "Sorry about that, parents."

Y/N waved him off. "Don't worry about it. I understand."

Taehyun couldn't help but feel guilty. He practically just handed her to the lions den.

As time went on, Taehyun grew more and more nervous. His leg bounced on his chair as his eyes flickered to the wall clock every few seconds.

At any moment the girl he has ever felt anything towards would be taken away.

Y/N noticed his odd behavior as she set aside her drink. "Everything okay?"

Taehyun looked away from the clock. His heart beating so hard he could hear it in his ears. "Yeah everything's fine."

Y/N gave a gentle smile. "Okay..."

He couldn't take it anymore. He gave the clock one last look before averting his attention to her. "You wanna get out of here?"

About an hour later: