ᴘʀᴀɴᴋꜱᴛᴇʀ

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Y/N smirked as she finished setting up her prank. Her smirk grew from how proud she was of what she had crafted. When Taehyun walks through the front door, a large bucket of water will drop onto him.

"He'll be soaked! And pissed but it's worth it,"Y/N giggled to herself.

Now all she had to do was wait. She checked the clock to see she had half an hour to kill before Taehyun arrived.

Half an hour later:

Taehyun had arrived at the house. Once he took a few steps towards it, he immediately felt off.

You see, Taehyun isn't stupid. He's actually very smart and caught on to Y/N's scheme way to quickly. He looked up at see the water filled bucket and smirked.

Strategically, Taehyun opened the door just a little but so the water wouldn't fall and make some noises with the key. After that he hid to the side near the door.

Y/N immediately shot up from her spot on the couch when she heard the sounds of the key.

"Y/N I'm home!"

She smirked to herself as she waited for Taehyun to be drenched. But it never happened. Confused, Y/N walked over and grabbed the doorknob, opening the door just a little bit more.

"Taehyun...AHHH"she screamed as the door opened all the way and she was drenched from head to toe in water.

"Hi cutie,"Taehyun smirked and kissed her nose as he walked inside.

Y/N sighed as she stomped her foot on the floor.

"Fuck!"

Taehyun's smirk only grew as he heard her frustrated noises.

A few days later:

"This prank can't fall,"Y/N said as she smirked to herself.

After her failure just a few days ago, Y/N began to think more strategically about her next attack.

And this prank was sure to put Taehyun in his place.

She finished applying the make up to her neck to make it look like she was given a hickey. Though, of course, it wasn't a hickey from Taehyun.

The sound of the door opening alerted her as she rushed to put away her make up. She messed up her hair a little bit as she walked downstairs to greet her boyfriend.

Taehyun walked in and closed the door behind him.

"Hi Tae!"Y/N smiled as she gave him a quick kiss on the lips to which he happily returned.

"Hi what did you do all day?"he asked her as he took off his jacket and grabbed his sweatshirt to put it on.

"Oh nothing just was here...alone."she emphasized the last word.

Taehyun raised a brow at her before he shrugged and wrapped his arms around her waist. "So what do you want to do? I don't have any work."

"Mmm do you want to watch a movie?"she moved her hair so the "hickey" could be seen a little easier.

Taehyun knew exactly what was going on.

'Another prank..'he thought to himself.

He decided he'd give her the benefit for a little bit before he crushed it.

"That sounds like a good idea,"he said and guided her out to their room. He laid down on the bed and pulled the laptop into his lap as Y/N cuddled up to his side.