ꜱᴘʏ x ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ

Hello my lovely peeps!
This imagine was requested by the magnificent kpopfan201009
Hope you enjoy!
WARNING: LONG (like my shlong...jk)
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

"Agent L/N, Chief wants to see you in his office."

Y/N turned her head and nodded at her coworker. She made her way to the office of the Chief.

Her hand grazed over the engraving of the agency's logo before she knocked.

The Chief cleared his throat and told her to come in.

Y/N opened the door to be greeted by a male in his 20s.

"You wanted to see me?" Y/N asked crossing her arms.

The Chief slipped a folder forward. Y/N reached over and grabbed it.

"I've got an assignment for you." He said leaning back in his chair.

Y/N's eyes flickered up at him for a second before going back to the folder. She opened it to see a familiar face.

"Jay Park? What's the young millionaire have to do with this?" Y/N asked.

The Chief reached over and grabbed a cigar from his cigar box. He lit a match and began to smoke it.

"Someone has stolen Mr. Park's deceased Grandmother's tri colored gem. I'm assigning you to search and recover." The Chief took another puff of his cigar.

Y/N nodded and glanced at the folder once again. She flipped a few pages and found an image of the gem.

"Seems quite old, why would someone steal that?" Y/N questioned.

The Chief shrugged. "Not my concern. I want you to retrieve the gem and bring it back to me."

Y/N raised a brow. "Return it to you? Why not to Jay? After all it is his-"

"It's important I receive the gem first. I'll have it tested to make sure it wasn't tampered with."

Y/N nodded. "I'll do my best Chief."

The Chief rolled his eyes. "Would you stop calling me Chief, call me Heeseung."

Y/N crossed her arms. "Isn't that unprofessional?"

Heeseung rolled his eyes once again. "Come on don't be like that. You know you could've been in a different position if you didn't reject me."

Y/N pinched the bridge of her nose. "For the last time, I am not interested."

Heeseung scoffed. "Only because of that damn Taehyun."

Y/N glared at him. "Taehyun has nothing to do with this."

Heeseung tapped the ash off his cigar onto his ash tray. "Don't try to fool me, I know you like that mafia freak."

"He's not a freak!" Y/N stomped her foot. "And for your information I do not like him." Her face was red before she stormed out of his office.