ᴍᴀɢɪᴄɪᴀɴ

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Y/N walked down the streets of her small town. Here  people of all sorts did magic and voodoo.

But Y/N didn't buy into that stuff so easily.

She grew up to be strong and independent, so impressing her wasn't so easy.

That is...

Until...

A young man named Kang Taehyun came along.

He magically poofed in front of her and gave her a smile.

"Hello there,"he tipped his magician's hat to her.

Y/N stepped back slightly since he had frightened her.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you,"he bowed respectfully to her. He held his white gloved hand against magician's outfit as he bent forward. He rose and spoke again. "I couldn't help but notice how beautiful you are and I just had to come and meet you."

"I'm Kang Taehyun,"he smirked and bowed again.

Y/N blushed slightly. She had to admit he was extremely handsome and seemed different from the others that have approached her in the past.

"I'm Y/N."

Taehyun's smirk widened. "That's such a pretty name."

Y/N rolled her eyes and then glared at him. "Listen here mister, I'm not going to fall for your tricks."

Taehyun pulled his hat off his head and then pulled a bouquet of red roses from it. "Then I guess I'll have to charm you with my magic until you do,"he winked and handed the roses to her before he disappeared into a small cloud of smoke again.

Y/N looked down at the bouquet of roses as she scoffed and threw them on the floor. She stomped off to her small house at the end of town.

For the next few weeks Taehyun popped up at random moments and would do simple magic tricks for Y/N. He would pull doves from his hat and flowers from behind her ear.

Y/N tried her best not to fall for the mischievous magician, but with each magic trick she found herself falling more and more.

But one week Taehyun didn't vist her at all. This left Y/N worried.

Another week passed by and Taehyun had yet to pay her vist. Y/N tried to go to all spots she had been in in the past where he had appeared. But as she went to each location, there still was no sign of the cocky magician.

"Where could he be...?"Y/N whispered to herself as she sat down a bench in the flower park.

Suddenly, the familiar smoke appeared again and out came Taehyun.

Y/N's eyes widened as she ran forward towards him and hugged him tight.

Taehyun smirked and wrapped his arms around her waist to hug her back. "Miss me?"

Y/N looked up at him and nodded her head. "Where have you been?"

Taehyun let go of her waist and stepped back. "I've been gone perfecting this magic trick just for you."

Y/N blushed and stepped back as well.

Taehyun pulled out a deck of playing cards and spread them out. "Would you be so kind and pick a card from the deck?"

Y/N smiled and grabbed a card from the far left of the deck. She took quick peak to see the card what the four of spades.

"Now place it back into the deck."

Y/N did as she was told and put the card back.

Taehyun folded the cards back up and shuffled them. He then placed them into his hat. He looked at her and winked before he snapped his fingers and the cards came flooding out of the hat and danced around Y/N.

Y/N giggled and twirled as the cards moved about her. Then the cards stopped in place and Taehyun approached her. His face close to hers as he reached behind and pulled out a card. He flicked the card up to reveal it to be the four of spades with the words 'be mine' on it in fancy text.

"Is this your card?"

Y/N's blush deepened as she slowly nodded her head.

Taehyun smirked. "So what do you say? Have you fallen for my tricks yet?"

Y/N smiled before she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I guess I have."

Taehyun's smirk grew as he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her. He snapped his fingers again and the cards began to dance around the couple.

And from that day forward, Kang Taehyun and Y/N L/N lived a life together full of wonder, but most importantly...

Magic!

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵