ᴍᴇ ᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ (ꜰᴛ. ᴊᴀʏ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴇɴʜʏᴘᴇɴ)

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Taehyun sighed as he watched the female talk to her friends. He leaned against his locker as Y/N giggled at something her friend said.

"Why don't you just talk to her?" Soobin asked as he began to take books out of his locker.

Taehyun turned to him, but didn't answer.

"Yeah you look like a creep just staring at her all the time." Beomgyu added

"Hyung's right."Hueningkai said as hugged his penguin plushie.

Taehyun huffed as he opened his locker to get his books.

"Omg that's the new kid!" A girl squealed from the other side the hallway.

A boy with black hair came down the hall with 6 other boys beside him. Taehyun watched him with narrowed eyes. The boy made his way over Y/N and her friends. Y/N being friendly, waved at him and said hi.

"Well hello there."The boy smirked at her.

Y/N hugged her books close to her chest. "I'm Y/N! You must be the new transfer student?"

"Just call me Jay,"he winked at her. "Well I have to go but I hope to see you around beautiful." Jay soon left with his squad leaving a red faced Y/N.

Hueningkai was gagging at the sight.

Taehyun was now furious. He got his last book and slammed his locker shut. The three boys jumped as they watched him storm off.

Y/N had jumped slightly from the loud noise. She turned to see Taehyun walking away. She sighed as she watched her crush disappear around a corner.

At lunch:

Taehyun watched with disgust as he stabbed his food with his fork. He wasn't even eating, he was too angry to eat. Jay made him lose his appetite.

Y/N was currently chatting with her friends as usual. It was all fine and dandy until Jay and his friends showed up.

Jay walked over to Y/N's table and gave her his brightest smile.

"Well hello again,"he winked at her.

Y/N bit her bottom lip as she waved back at him.

"I heard from someone that you like roses,"he smirked as he pulled a rose from behind his back.

Y/N gasped and took the rose from him. "Thank you..."she smiled as she took in the flower's scent.

Taehyun crushed the can of soda in his hand as he watched. The soda got all over Soobin.

"WHAT THE HELL!?"Soobin shouted as he stood up.

Kai fell on the floor laughing.

A few days later:

Jay's flirtatious remarks hadn't stopped even for a second. Every time he got an opportunity he would give Y/N gifts or candy.