ʜʏʀʙɪᴅ

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
Hello you sexy people! This was request by the lovely gwizzly_bear !!!! Thank you so much for requesting! Currently my request are closed but I'll hopefully be opening them back up soon! If you wanna suggest something just send me a quick dm!

"Come on Y/N!"Beomgyu smirked as he and Soobin ran quickly into the forest.

"Wait up! I can't run as fast as you!" Y/N hissed as she tried to catch up.

The voices of Soobin and Beomgyu began to fade as Y/N panted. She soon stopped and tried to regain her breath as she looked around.

'Great I'm all alone...'she groaned to herself as she called out the names of her friends.

"Beomgyu! Soobin! Where are you guys!?" She shouted but no answer.

Beomgyu thought it would be a good idea to explore the scariest forest in their area at night, during a full moon. It has been said to be ruled over by werewolves and other creatures.

Suddenly, the sound of a low growl alerted the girl as she stood frozen in place.

"T-this isn't funny guys. Cut it out!" Y/N shouted as she looked around.

The growling only got louder as Y/N gulped in fear.

As she turned a tall man slowly started to turn into a wolf. His skin grew fur as his nails grew long. His teeth became sharp as his mouth dripped saliva from the want to eat the human.

Y/N's eyes widened as she screamed and began to run. The werewolf howled before it began to chase her.

Y/N gasped out for air as she ran as fast as her legs could take her. She tried to manuiver through the trees to lose it, but nothing worked.

"Help- oof!" She tripped over a branch as she backed up, soon cornering herself in a tree.

Her eyes were wide and watery as the werewolf growled lowly and began to crawl towards her. It's hungry eyes caused her to shake in fear more before covering her head with arms.

Just as the werewolf was about to lunge at her, another wolf came and tackled it. The two wolves whimpered and growled out as they fought. The new wolf bit into the werewolf's shoulder causing it to whimper out in pain before limping off.

Y/N slowly looked up to see the second wolf. Her eyes were wide and still fearful.

The wolf panted before it slowly morphed into a human.

Y/N gasped as she covered her mouth seeing the boy about her age. His hair was a jet black and his eyes were a deep chocolate brown. She couldn't lie he was handsome but that was beside the point.

"You okay?" His voice as calm and sweet.

"Y-yes...thank you." She squeaked out causing the boy to chuckle.

"You don't have to be scared. I'm not gonna eat you."

Y/N let out a small breath as the boy extended a hand to her. "I'm Taehyun."