ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ꜱᴇQᴜᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴘᴛ.3

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Y/N was a literally mess that morning. The anxiousness of wanting to know what Taehyun was going to say was eating away at her.

Her teachers had yelled at her twice for dozing off and she was sent to the library to finish her class work since she was being "a constant distraction" to the class.

But Y/N didn't care. She only cared about Taehyun could possibly be trying to tell her.

Once school was over, Y/N wasted no time and dashed home. She ran inside and threw her stuff into a corner. She went to her closet got her pajamas and went the bathroom. After brushing her teeth, washing her face, and putting on her pajamas, Y/N was ready for bed.

She crawled into the silky sheets and snuggled herself deep into her fluffy pillows. She tossed and turned wanting the desperately sleep, but she sadly wasn't tired.

So, she grabbed a book and began to read. Reading always made her sleepy. Soon she felt her eyes grow heavy and she yawned.

Y/N put the book back on her nightstand and snuggled back into her blankets and pillows.

Soon Y/N was drifting off into a deep sleep.

Y/N woke up to sunlight coming from large windows. She looked down to notice she wasn't in the throne room anymore.

She was in a bed!

She quickly sat up to see she was in a nightgown.

"Where am I?"

Then Taehyun walked into the room. He was dressed in a while military suit. He smiled when he saw that Y/N had woken up.

"Good morning Y/N. I'm glad to see you're awake,"he said before he sat down beside her on the bed.

"Taehyun where am I?"

He smiled and took her hand. "Well I was going to tell you something but then you suddenly fell asleep. So, I brought you to my bedroom."

Y/N felt the heat rise to her cheeks. "Y-you did?"

Taehyun nodded and brought her hand to his lips, kissing it. "Of course."

Then Y/N slowly moved closer to Taehyun. She had so many questions she wanted to ask him.

"Taehyun...what were you going to tell me before I passed out?"

Taehyun pulled her closer to him before a guard busted into the room. Y/N immediately grew shy and hid behind Taehyun. He glared daggers at the guard.

"What do you want!?"he hissed as the guard gave an apologetic bow.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you, your highness, but General Lee is here to see you."

"Shit..."Taehyun mumbled under his breath. "Tell him I'll be there soon."

"Yes sir,"the guard left the room, closing the door after him.

Y/N looked at Taehyun, worried as she moved closer and hugged his arm. "Tae what's going on?"

Taehyun whipped his head in her direction and gave her a small smile. He wrapped an arm around her waist and brought her into his chest. "It's nothing I promise, just please stay in here."

Y/N slowly looked up at him from his chest and nodded her head. "Okay..."

Taehyun stared at her before he leaned down and gave her lips a soft kiss. Y/N was shocked at first before she returned it.

"I need to go..."he said before he pulled away. He got up from the bed and made his way out of the room.

Y/N sat on the bed and looked at the door. Her curiosity was getting the best of her, so she made her way over to the door. She cracked the door open slightly and looked down the hall. Once the coast was clear, Y/N sneakily made her way down the hall.

She could hear voices.

Y/N soon stopped in front of a large dark wooden door. She peeked through the small crack in the door to see Taehyun sitting in a chair with some guards behind him. Across from him was a larger man. He also had some guards behind him.

"What are you doing here Lee?"Taehyun spoke as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"You know damn well why I'm here. The Polar Kingdom hasn't kept their end of the deal and now we're here to take care of it,"the general spat back at Taehyun.

"You can't blame me for something my father had done! And you're kingdom hasn't held up it's end all so well either."

"We were supposed to be allied and attack the south but now that your forces have advanced we have no other choice but to attack you!"

Y/N gasped and quickly put a hand over her mouth. She backed up until she felt herself hit something hard. She looked up at see someone around her age smirking at her.

The man quickly wrapped a hand around Y/N's neck and put his other on her mouth.

Y/N began to thrash around as the guys grip only got tighter and tighter. She could feel the dizziness from how tight he was squeezing her neck.

Then she shot up and out of bed.

Y/N panted as she wiped the sweat from her forehead.

"It's just a dream,"she kept repeated to herself as she felt warm tears begin to roll down her cheeks.

She got up and went to the to the bathroom she wash off.

"What's going to happen to Taehyun..."she spoke quietly as she checked the time. It was around 2 in the morning.

'I should try and go back to sleep.'

Y/N went back to her bed and tried to go to sleep again.

But the thoughts of Taehyun and the kingdom being in trouble kept her up.

Soon she was able to fall back asleep, but like earlier she wasn't where she last was.

Y/N awoke to be in what looked like a prison cell.

She quickly ran up the bars and began to shout.

"SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!"

But she only heard a faint chuckle

Oh no...

Sweet dreams everyone...

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
Hey y'all! I just wanted to know what your favorite imagine is that I have done?