ᴛᴇʀʀʏ

Hey y'all!
I deeply apologize for it taking me a bit to get imagines out on here. I currently have a secret project I'm working on.
Anyway this chapter is a little more angst but don't worry it has some fluff!
Enjoy
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

"Party tonight!" Yeonjun shouted in the halls going up to his friends.

"So loud..." Soobin sighed covering his ears.

"Sooo who's going tonight?" Yeonjun asked.

"Not me. Soobin and I have a huge project to study for." Kai said with a sad sigh.

Soobin nodded. "Yeah and big parties aren't really my thing."

"Pfft what a bunch of losers. Well I'll be at the party." Beomgyu smirked giving Yeonjun a high five.

Kai rolled his eyes. "I'm literally taller than you. I won't hesitate to drop kick you."

Beomgyu put his hands up defensively as Y/N and Taehyun walked over, hand in hand.

"Hey guys." Y/N smiled and waved with her other hand.

Yeonjun turned to them. "Are you guys going to the party tonight? I'm bringing my girlfriend."

Taehyun tugged Y/N closer to him. "We'll be attending."

Y/N smirked. "Yeah I talked him into it."

Taehyun rolled his eyes and moved his hand out of hers to wrap it around her waist.

Y/N smiled sweetly at him as he ignored her.

"You guys are gross." Beomgyu gagged.

Taehyun glared at him as Yeonjun cleared his throat.

"So why don't we all go in the same car?" Yeonjun suggested. "We can take mine."

Y/N nodded. "Sure, sounds like a good idea."

"I'll have to pass. I'm going with someone else." Beomgyu said.

"Fine your loss. Y/N and Taehyun meet at my house around 6." Yeonjun said before he left with Beomgyu to talk about something.

Taehyun nodded as he turned to the other boys.

"Are you sure you want to ride with Yeonjun?" Soobin asked.

Taehyun chuckled. "I'm sure we'll be fine."

"Okay, anyway Soobin I stole some glue from the art teacher for our project." Kai said digging into his backpack.

Soobin and him began to walk away. "Kai how many times have I told you to stop stealing glue!?"

"I can't stop!"

Y/N laughed before turning to her boyfriend. Taehyun looked down at her and wrapped both his arm around her waist.

"I really don't wanna go to this." He whined.

Y/N smiled. "You'll be okay Terry. I'll be there."

"When are you going to call me Terry in front of the others? It's kinda stupid to keep a nickname a secret." Taehyun said.