ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ Q & ᴀ

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

"Hi guys! It's me Y/N and today I'm finally doing my first live q and a,"Y/N smiled at the camera as people immediately began to join her live.

Y/N was a famous youtuber and was celebrating her 2 million subscriber goal with a live.

"As requested I brought my boyfriend Taehyun to join me,"Y/N looked over at Taehyun before pulling him down so he was sitting next to her. She blushed as he wrapped an arm around her waist. "S-so guys this is Taehyun."

All the comments began to flood with how absolutely hot Taehyun was. People were pretty much just melting at the sight of him. Taehyun leaned forward to read some of the comments and chuckled reading the ones saying he was gorgeous.

"Ok guys...ask your questions,"Y/N said as she turned to Taehyun and smiled before looking back to read the comments. Her smile grew as she read aloud a question. "How long have you two been together?"

Taehyun looked over at Y/N as he smiled. "We've been together for almost a year,"he said.

Y/N turned back to the comments before Taehyun removed his arm from around her waist. Y/N quickly hugged him arm, which caused him to blush slightly. "Have you guys kissed?"

"Yup,"Taehyun said before smirking and grabbed
Y/N's chin and moved her face over to his before he smashed his lips onto hers.

Y/N gasped softly at the sudden kiss as the comments began to flood with 'AHHHs' and 'OMGs'. The two pulled away and Y/N buried her face into Taehyun's shoulder, slightly embarrassed.

Taehyun leaned forward again to read more of the comments. "Jeez you all are thirsty,"he said and chuckled again.

Y/N peeked her head out to read some more of the comments. She got slightly annoyed at all the comments calling Taehyun handsome and other names. After all, he was her boyfriend. She quickly shrugged off the feeling as her usual happy smile returned to her face. "How did you two meet?"

Y/N clapped her hands, excitedly as Taehyun groaned and looked away.

"It was actually so romantic! First, he left a note in my locker for me to meet him after school at the park. Second, he gave me gave roses once I got there. And third, he confessed his lo-"a hand clasped over Y/N's mouth, preventing her from speaking any further.

"Ok enough of that,"said Taehyun from behind Y/N, slowly pulling his hand away from her mouth. He wrapped his arms around her stomach, pulling her into his back.

Y/N blushed more as she looked up at him. He looked down at her before he looked at camera. "Can this live end already?"

Y/N laughed softly before she wiggled out of her boyfriend's embrace and leaned closer to the camera. "Well guys thank you so much for coming to my 2 million follower special live. I'll see you all in my next video. Bye!"she waved at the camera and smiled before turning it off.

"Finally! I thought that was never going to end,"Taehyun said.

Y/N pouted slightly before she kissed his cheek and got off of the bed. "Well thank you for joining anyway,"she said going to leave.

Taehyun was quick to grab her wrist and yank her back onto the bed, causing her to fall on top of him. "Oh no you don't. I did your live so you're gonna stay here and cuddle me,"he said.

Y/N smiled before she nods her head leans against his chest, wrapping her arms around his neck. Taehyun's arms snaked around her waist, pulling her closer.

"Thanks again Tae."

"No problem my little youtuber."

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵