ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴍɪɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴘᴛ.1

Warning: this chapter will have suggestive mature content
Note: please know that this chapter is in all good fun and is meant to be silly. please don't take it too seriously
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Taehyun listened happily to his girlfriend who was sitting on his lap. They were at the lunch table with his four friends around him.

Y/N didn't mind sitting on his lap. Though some saw her sitting on his lap as too intimate, Y/N never saw it that way. She was too innocent to see it that way.

"And then I went home." Y/N smiled sweetly at Taehyun as she finished telling him a story. Taehyun smiled back at her as he held her waist.

Yeonjun was munching on some lettuce before he looked at the couple. He smirked, getting an idea. "Hey Y/N."

Y/N turned her head to him and tilted her head. "Yeah?"

"Have you and Taehyun ever 'gotten it on'?"

Taehyun's eyes went wide as he shot a Yeonjun a 'don't you dare' look.

Y/N furrowed her brows in confusion. "What does 'getting it on' mean?"

Yeonjun smirked even more. "Well it means have you and Taehyun ever had-"

Taehyun moved Y/N off his lap before lunging towards Yeonjun and tackling him off his chair.

"Hey man what the hell!" Yeonjun shouted as Taehyun covered his mouth with his hand.

"Don't you dare try and mention sex around her again!" Taehyun said in a low, threatening, and husky whisper.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes as he shoved him off. "Yeah yeah..." he smirked evilly and rubbed his hands together.

"Taehyun?" Y/N's soft voice alerted him as he quickly stood up and dusted off his shirt.

"Everything is fine." He grabbed her hand and kissed her forehead.

"For now..." Yeonjun watched the couple leave. "For now Kang Taehyun."

The next day:

It was another lunch. Y/N texted Taehyun saying she'd be running a little late due to helping a teacher.

"You know she's gonna find out eventually what sex is. You can't protect her from it forever." Soobin said before slurping his ramen.

Taehyun slammed his fist on the table. "I can and I will."

"Taehyun!!!" Y/N shouted as she ran over to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck from behind.

Taehyun immediately smiled as he kissed both of her hands. "Hi love."

"Guess what!?" Y/N sat down beside him.

Taehyun looked at her keeping a soft grip on her hands. "What?"

"Yeonjun said he wanted to have a threesome! Is that a study group or something? It sounds really fun!"

Soobin spat out his noodles.

Taehyun suddenly stood up. "WHAT!?"

Y/N tilted her head innocently at him.