ᴏᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴ ᴘᴛ.2

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Y/N sighed as she watched Taehyun and Chaewon make kissy faces at each other.

It had been about a week since the two started dating and frankly Y/N's heart couldn't take it. She could feel tears welling in her eyes as she forced herself to look away from the two.

'At least Taehyun is happy...'

Soon the class ended and the students began to walk out. Taehyun and Chaewon grabbed each other's hands and walked out together.

He didn't even spare Y/N a passing glance.

And she was the one that made them possible.

This hurt Y/N's heart even more. She quickly gathered her stuff and raced out of the classroom before anyone could see her tears.

She was rushing and not paying attention before she ran into something hard.

"Oh I'm so sorry,"it was a deep voice, a males.

Y/N looked up to meet the face of a handsome young man. "O-oh it's fine, it's my fault anyway I should've been paying attention."

The boy only smiled at her. "Well fine it's both our faults."

This made Y/N giggle. "I'm Y/N,"she extended her hand for him to shake.

The boy looked down at her hand before he shook it in his firm one. "Yeonjun."

Y/N smiled at him. "Well I have to go, but I hope to meet you again Yeonjun." She waved bye to him before going to her next class.

"I look forward to it!" Yeonjun yelled back as he walked on.

Soon the day ended. Taehyun ignored Y/N all day. She didn't think it was right for her best friend to ignore her just because he got a girlfriend.

So she was going to confront him.

"Kang Taehyun!" She shouted as she saw him walking out of the school with his girlfriend.

Taehyun told Chaewon to wait for him as he walked over to Y/N. "Hey Y/N how are yo-"

Y/N angrily cut him off. "How dare you! You ignored me all week ever since you got a girlfriend. And you act like everything is fine!?"

"Look Y/N I just wanted to spend some time Chaewon I promise to spend time with you."

"Bullshit! I know you'll just go back to your precious Chaewon!"

Taehyun didn't understand where this sudden outburst was coming from.

Y/N slowly looked him dead in the eye. Her eyes slightly teary as her bottom lip quivered. "You know you two would have never even been a thing if it wasn't for me...but I guess that was my mistake!"
Y/N cried as she ran off.

Taehyun's eyes widened at her words. He shouted her name but she didn't turn around once.

Chaewon walked over to Taehyun and wrapped her arms around his waist. "What's wrong babe?" She asked as Taehyun slowly looked down at her.