"Boss work's done here" someone said through their phone from afar, a gun in their hand as they watched Koko's unconscious body resting against the car seat, from the open car window.

°°°

"The regular please" you smiled at the bartender.

Sitting down your phone abruptly buzzed in your coat's pocket. Taking it in hand, you saw Mikey's text.

Shortie:
I miss you

Smiling to yourself, your fingers worked on the screen.

Y/N:
Make out with my photo I guess? Cause I'll take my time today

Shortie:
Did already.
Wait what? No you can't take your time, I wanna fuck you so bad right now

You sighed and snickered right after.

Y/N:
Once I return, I'll treat you a real deal so wait baby boy

Shortie:
Fuck that makes me hornier
can't you come back now? :(

"Your drink ma'am" by then the bartender had served your drink with some of your favorite snacks.

Saying a thank you to the bartender you took a sip of the semi strong drink whilst you typed the text.

Overly unaware of your surroundings, you gleamed at your phone.

Y/N:
Gimme 30 mins. I'll be back mf

Shortie:
Promise?

You chuckled to yourself seeing how childish your boyfriend was acting. Taking another sip of the drink, your left hand tried to type the texts,

As you typed the last 'e' of the word promise, you felt someone's presence behind you. Your eyes pierced as you halted your typing, since both of your hands were full you couldn't even grab the gun out of your boots since that'll alert the opponent.

"Drinking alone miss y/n?" A manly voice spoke up.

You wasted no more time and stood up, swiftly turning around prepared to punch the man that lurked behind you, but you couldn't as another man picked you from the back and dug a syringe right in your neck.

"Ugh..." You battled against the man's grasp but couldn't for long as the medicine soon weakened your body, things began to distort and you eventually found yourself doze into deep sleep.

And the last thing you saw before falling on the floor was some unknown faces smirking at you, people around too afraid to do anything against them.

"Finally got the bitch" one of them said, the last words you heard before everything evolved pitch black.

°°°

Mikey stood up from his chair, the haitani brothers and Sanzu gaping at the silver haired male, kind of worried seeing him widen his eyes with the phone shaking in his hands.