Just what I wanted!

Start from the beginning

"He had an important matter to discuss." I said and he pulled my chin and make me look towards him.

"Is everthing okay? You know you can tell me right?" He asked softly and I just wrapped my arms around his torso burying my head in it. I was sitting on the chair and he was standing. He stroked my hair and said,
"I know you'll make it right, whatever it is. Don't stress." He kissed on my head.

"You don't even know what was it about." I said.

"I am just trying to hold you at place. Do you want to tell me what happened?" He asked.

"He wants me to get married. He's set me up a date with his friend's son tonight." I said with my head still buried in his torso. He stiffened after hearing what I said.

"Uhh you're going?" He asked and I nodded in a yess.

"What? Why? I thought you didn't want to get married!" He said a bit irritated.

"Yess but my dad is stubborn. I have to. I am going to make him reject me." I said looking at him and I could see he was trying to control his irritation.

"How long are you going to do this?" He asked and I frowned.

"I'm sure this guy is not going to be the last guy. There will be someone who won't reject you. Hell, no one would reject you." He said frustrated.

"I don't want to get married to anyo— i started but I stopped myself from completing the sentence.

"I mean I don't want to get married now." I said and stood up.

He just held my face in his hands and was going to say something but he stopped.
He sighed and said,
"I don't want you to get married to anyone that is not me. But ofcourse it is your decision. I can't meddle into it." He said and left the cabin.

Great!
Just what I wanted.

Irritated I left after my working hours.
Dad messaged me the place which was some 5 star hotel and I already know the first step to annoy him.

If I had to reach there on time, I had to leave in half an hour.

But did I want to reach on time?
Hell no!

"I'll make sure you reject me!" I muttered to myself.

I just put on a blue high neck top and white shorts.
Brushing through my hair and putting on my white sneakers I left without applying any makeup on my face. Just lipgloss.

Enough to irritate him!

The moment I stood before the receptionist she eyed me as If she was disappointed.
"I have to meet, Mr. Ahuja. Can you please show me the way?" I asked and she nodded.

She showed me the table on which this so called Parag Ahuja sat.

I looked at him and he looked like a decent 27 year old man. I could see he was getting impatient by the way he was tapping his foot.

Anyone would be,
I was an hour late.

I smiled evilly and walked towards him.
I sat on the chair before him and said,
"I'm the girl you're supposed to meet."

"Ohh hello, Navya." He said putting his hand forward and smiled at me.

I just raised my brows at him and looked at his hand. He quickly took it back.
He sat there too nervous.

Good for me.

"What would you like to have?" He asked.

"Are you not even a bit irritated that I'm late?" I asked.

"No. I mean It's fine. Maybe you had some work." He said shrugging.

I just rolled my eyes.
"I want you to reject me." I said and he laughed.

"Why would I do that?" He asked.

"This is not a joke. I don't want to get married. Just reject me." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"I find you quite amusing. I would love to know you." He said and I sat there with wide eyes.

"I don't want to know you!" I said.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"Can you just look at our left? There's someone who is constantly staring at us." He said and I looked at our left and I got shocked.

Vihaan?

He sat there looking at us but the moment I snapped my neck towards him he quickly put the menu over his face.

"He's sitting there since a long time." The He said and I looked at him wide eyed.

"Huh? What?" I asked confused.

"I have no option but to reject you because he is my employeer. I've seen your pictures on articles. I clearly know that he is interested in you." He said chuckling.

"I work in the college he owns. The college you've studied in." He said and I nodded with a smile.

"Do you have something going on with him?" He asked.

I just chuckled and said,
"We both don't know what's going on between us." I said looking at Vihaan who was still trying to hide him.

Stupid Roy!