Chapter 37

days turn into weeks, jungkook hadn't see taehyung and his daughter. he didn't know where they were staying he doesn't have taehyung's number and all of taehyung's social media accounts are blocked because after that incident taehyung blocked him. he didn't know how he will talk to taehyung, jungkook knows he fucked up. but this time he's sure that he will fix everything.

"jungkook! long time no see, it's nice to see you again here in this bar" the guy who has a blond hair said.

jungkook only continue drink his beer, he doesn't have time to talk to people around him.

"woah, calm down bro. you're drunk. that's enough you already drank five bottles of beer. c'mon i'll call you an taxi"

but jungkook swat his hands
"don't.."

"what's your problem?"

"you woudn't understand, i fucked up. i lost everything's mine..i-i don't know what's wrong with me" jungkook said and oh his eyes are teary.

"........."

"i don't understand...?"

"jack, i love taehyung so much"

[ JACK - Jackson of GOT7's. he's friend of jungkook's here ]

"taehyung? who's that?"

"my husband, my life, my everything"

"oh..what happened?"

"he broke up with me..."

"i didn't know that u have a husband..?"

"i have no time to explain this.." jungkook drunkenly said.

jackson scoffed.

"dude that's enough, you're already drunk!"

he try to takes the beer bottle from jungkook's hand but jungkook swat his hand.

"can u please fucking leave me alone!?"

jackson just rolled his eyes and left the bar.

...

WEEKS PASSED coz i am lazy as f.

one day while jungkook was lying in his room, his cellphone rang

he saw the name of the caller
"My baby"

he answer it immediately

"hello tae?"
"j-jungkook"

he heard a sobs in other line..

"baby, are u crying? what happened?"

"j-jungkook..mira.. she got an accident, she got hit by a car.." taehyung said while crying loudly.

jungkook widened his eyes, this is getting worsed he is really blaming his self right now.

"what!? what happened!?"

"she was with me lately we went to grocery and then she told me that she wants to buy some stuff to other store near to - "

"why the fuck did u let her go!? are u out of your mind? taehyung you're so stupid"

"...what?... really, i'm the one whose stupid here!? where do you get the courage to tell me that?!!!!" taehyung is now shouting and crying, his head is aching so much.

"look, i-m sorry i didn't mean to say that, i just carried away i'm sorry. can u tell me where hospital is that? please?"

"we're here at st.dominic hospital"

"okay, i'll go there wait for me"

"okay"

...

after an hour's flight jungkook arrived at the hospital, he saw taehyung in the corner silently crying. he went to taehyung's side and he gently hug it.

"baby...it's okay. everything will be okay. i am here now, mira will be okay"

taehyung hugged him tightly and let out a sobs. his chest feeling so heavy right now and he have no time to have a fight with jungkook besides he need jungkook right now, in this situation.

"i miss you baby" jungkook rub his back to calm him

"i m-iss you too.."

"i'm sorry for all the shits i done to our family, i'm sorry. i promise it wont happen again. i love you"

"i love you too, jungkookie"

jungkook smile and he held taehyungs cheeks, he gently kiss taehyung on lips. the other respond immediatley.

"i love you"

"i love you too"

:')

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT AND SORRY FOR SHORT UPDATE. I'LL UPDATE TOMORROW AGAIN :) PLEASE EXCUSE MY GRAMMAR !! I'M NOT GOOD AT ENGLISH BECAUSE THAT'S NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT, YOUR COMMENTS ARE VERRY APPRECIATED AND IT'S GIVING ME COURAGE TO WRITE MORE. THANK U FOR WAITING. I LOVE YOU 💜