Chapter 29

it was an ordinary day, jungkook was in the kitchen of taehyung's house, he was preparing breakfast for his pregnant boyfriend. Taehyung is still asleep so he thought of preparing food for him. whn jungkook was washing the plates he felt two hands hug from behind him. he smiled because he knew who it was.

"Baby, you're awake. I'll just finish what I'm doing for a while, then we'll eat” said jungkook while rinsing the dishes.

taehyung just smiled and hugged his boyfriend even tighter.

"What's the occation, why did you cook, huh?" taehyung asked

jungkook laughed and when he finished washing, he wiped his hand and definitely faced his boyfriend.

“Why is it bad there? Can't I serve food for my wife? ” smiling jungkook said as he hugged his boyfriend.

taehyung's cheek got red and then he smiled.

“Thank you, gguk. Thank you so much for doing this for me. i don't know if i can handle all of this without you”

jungkook sighed and he hugged taehyung tightly again.

“Baby as i said i'm always here for you. i will never leave you and our baby, i promise, so don't think too much”

taehyung nod. and he burried his head onto jungkook's neck.

“c'mon let's eat. after we eat we will go on check up, right? are you excited to know what gender of our baby?”  jungkook asked while hugging tightly his boyfriend.

taehyung pulled out the hug, he smile and nod.

-

“Baby! are you done?” jungkook shouted from downstairs, taehyung was still upstairs dressing.

“yes, wait a second i will close the windows here!”

“okay! hurry up love”

soon. taehyung walked out of his room and walk to jungkook.

“jungkook! slow down. you scared me!” taehyung shout at jungkook.

jungkook laughed and his right hand goes to taehyung's thighs massaging it to calm his boyfriend.

“I'm sorry love.” jungkook laughed.

"Don't laugh at me jeon, you know I'm pregnant! why can't you drive slowly" taehyung said annoyed and definitely removed jungkook's hand from his thigh.

jungkook just kept quiet and drove, but in his mind he laughed because his boyfriend was cute when he was annoyed.

five minutes later they arrived at the hospital without speaking. taehyung got out of the car and walked into the hospital door without talking to jungkook. jungkook sighed and definitely followed taehyung.

-
“Congrats taehyung. your baby's gender is female ”the doctor said happily.

“ohmygod! really!?” taehyung asked almost jumped in happiness.

the doctor nodded and smile at taehyung's reaction.

“be careful, don't jump you might slip” the doctor said.

“i'm just happy, finally i knew my baby's gender.. anyways, i have to go doc. i will tell this to my boyfriend”

the doctor nodded and they waved at each other.

taehyung happily walked closer to jungkook. he hugged it tightly and kissed it on the lips quickly.

“Jungkook, our baby is a girl! ohmygod i'm so happy, i can't wait to see my baby princess! ”