Chapter 27

taehyung's grandmother has been confined for almost a month, the doctor says they are doing everything to make it okay. taehyung cries every day, he always prays that the time doesn't come first, he still needs to repay his grandmother for eveything that she done for taehyung. and taehyung's tummy is getting a bit bigger, that's why he's wearing big clothes now.

"i don't really know what I'm going to do, gguk. it feels so heavy” taehyung cried as he placed his face on jungkook's chest.

"baby..calm down, didn't the doctors say that they do everything, everything will be okay. you know i'm always here all the time, i love you" said jungkook and hugged his boyfriend tightly. it has been crying for almost a day.

"thank you for not leaving me, I love you too, so much" taehyung cried.

"and why would i leave you? you're my wifey, you're the mommy of my future child, so, what's the reason for leaving you? tsk, i love you so much taehyung, that won't change ”said jungkook and kissed taehyung on the forehead..

"you really know how to make me happy" taehyung said smiling and kissed his boyfriend on the lips.

“ofcourse you're my baby, my little babie.. you know if you're not pregnant, i'll fuck you right now to prove that i love you so damn much”

taehyung bowed his head and blushed at what jungkook said.

“is my baby shy~?”  jungkook teasingly said.

taehyung slapped jungkook's chest “jungkook” taehyung whined. “stop being horny dickhead! i'm pregnant and we are in the hospital and besides how can you say that words in this condition?”

“okay, fine, sorry..i'm just trying to make you smile”

taehyung look at him and smile.

“i know ggukie, but not in that way, okay? besides it's your fault you make me pregnant!” taehyung teased.

jungkook only laughed at him.

"but you like that, don't you? seriously, i want to make love to you, again, i miss that"

taehyung just laughed at him.

“jungkook, i haven't given birth yet, calm your dick”

jungkook smile and laugh at him. damn, this boy is so cute, and he love it so much..

“okay enough for that conversation, take a rest baby”  jungkook said while hugging the boy tightly.

“i'm okay gguk, i'm not sleepy”

“tae...are you sure?”

“yes, don't worry”

jungkook nod.

“tae”

“hmm?”

“i love you so much”

“oh, my big baby, i love you more, i love youuuuu, why are you so cheesy today, gguk?”

“nothing, i'm just happy that-

taehyung's cellphone suddenly rang, he immediately took it out of his pocket, he saw that it was jimin, he immediately answered.

“hello, tae?”