Chapter 30

“Mummy, what time will daddy come home? my birthday is coming to an end”said the four -year -old girl who was pouting.

"I don't know baby. because your daddy is busy at work, but I'll call him in a moment, okay? You stay here, enjoy your party with the kids, okay?” said taehyung.

"Okay" Mirasol sigh and pout.

“Don't be sad. I'm sure daddy will brought you a beatiful gift” taehyung said trying to make the kid smile.

Taehyung walk into the balcony to call Jungkook. He dial Jungkook's number and Jungkook answer it immediately.

“Hey, baby what's wrong?”

"Where are you? Mira is already sulking. Her birthday is supposed to end without you. Jungkook it's her birthday today but she's sad because you're not here” taehyung sigh.

“I'm sorry babe, I have a lot of papers to do today, I'm sorry I can't excuse this. This is important” Jungkook said on the other line.

Taehyung silent in a moment and sigh.

“Okay, then. I will talk to Mira. Just please go home after that”

“Yeah, I'm sorry babe.”

“It's okay” And with that Taehyung end the call.

------------------------

If you're wondering what happened in the past. taehyung and jungkook are happy together at home and they are happy to have a relationship, they always cuddling. there was no fight or anything. and that's when taehyung gave birth to a very beautiful child, and that is Mira. in one whole happy family, when jungkook's day off came three of them go out to have a family date. and the days come fast their child is 4 years old now, that's Mirasol, their baby girl. They love Mira so much,everything Mira's want they but it for her. Mira is a sweet and a precious child. She always kiss her Mummy and Daddy. Sometimes when Jungkook came early she's the one who take of Jungkook's shoes, and sometimes there was a time when Taehyung had a sick she's the one who took care of her Mummy. She grew up a very nice kid.

------------------

It was 11 pm when Jungkook came home. He knows Taehyung and Mira are sleeping, so he open the door using his own keys. He silently locked the main door and sit on their couch on living room. He took of his shoes and he directly go to he and Taehyung's bed. He saw his Wifey sleeping, Jungkook smile at the sight. He changed his clothes, he wear a white plain tshirt and boxer. he lay down and leaned over the bed. he hugged taehyung from behind. he kissed its nape and hugged it tightly.
when taehyung felt someone hugging him from behind, he immediately turned around.
“why did you just go home now?” Taehyung asked whose voice was obviously muffled.

jungkook grabbed his waist and hugged him pulling him to his chest. “I'm sorry, I really did a lot of work. I'll talk to Mira tomorrow  and maybe we can have a family picnic tomorrow” Jungkook said and hugged Taehyung tightly.

“What? Don't you have a work tomorrow?”

"Nah, I said to my boss that I'm going to rest tomorrow, but the truth is I want the three of us to have a family date" Jungkook said smiling.

Taehyung smile and sunggle closer to Jungkook's chest.
“Okay, that's awesome”

“I know, baby...
Remember, I promise that I will do everything that make u and Mira happy”

“Yeah, I'm glad that you kept your promise”

“Ofcourse....
C'mon let's sleep it's late”

Taehyung nod.

--------------------

morning came and taehyung woke up early to prepare breakfast for his husband and daughter. later jungkook woke up too. they are in the living room now and are currently waiting for their daughter to wake up so they can eat breakfast together. while jungkook and taehyung were watching television, suddenly someone ran to taehyung and sat and hugged in front of him.
"Mummy ..." Mirasol muttered to her Mummy's neck.

“hi baby, good morning .. did you sleep well? are you hungry? What does my baby want?” Taehyung caressed his daughter, and he kissed her head.

Mirasol shook her head and snuggle tightly on Taehyung's neck.

“How about daddy? won't you kiss daddy? ” taehyung looked at jungkook.

“No..” Mira whispered.

“W-what..Why?” taehyung asked.

"Daddy said he was here for my birthday, but yesterday he wasn't there. you're the only one here mummy .. ”Mira cried while her head was on Taehyung's neck.

taehyung was surprised by what his daughter said. he looked at jungkook and jungkook just signaled
'It's okay..'  taehyung sigh.

“Baby, I said daddy is busy at work. daddy works for you, so he can buy your dolls, you want dolls, right? daddy can only buy that when he had a work, so don't get mad at daddy, hmm?” said taehyung and caressing Mira's back.

“Okay..” Mirasol whisper and have a pout on her lips.

he slipped out of taehyung's embrace and definitely approached jungkook and hugged him tightly.
"Daddy, I'm sorry .. I miss you daddy ... I was waiting for you yesterday because it's my birthday but you didn't come by time" Mirasol said and cry slightly.

jungkook hugged her and kissed her hair. “Hey, shhh. Don't Cry. Sorry baby .. daddy is really busy .. but now so that you don't feel sad let's go shopping, we'll buy a lot of dolls ”said jungkook while smiling.

Mirasol broke into the hug and jump
“Wow! really, daddy!!? You will buy me a lot of doll!?”

Taehyung and Jungkook smile while looking at their daughter. Her smile is the most precious that Taehyung and Jungkook strength.

“Ofcourse baby..Anything for my baby, Mira” Jungkooo said.

Mirasol jump onto his Daddy's lap and she kiss Jungkook all over his face. Jungkook giggle at his daughter's action.

“Yay! thank you daddy! I love you and I love Mummy too!”

taehyung walk to them. and the three of them hugged like a happiest family in the world.

"That's enough, let's eat, the breakfast I cooked is cold" Taehyung exclaimed.

“Okay Mummy! I love you”

“I love you too sweet heart”

Mira giggle and excitedly ran to their kitchen.

Taehyung and Jungkook watch her. They smile and their heart was full of happiness because they have Mirasol.
Jungkook look at Taehyung and smile. He kiss Taehyung on the lips. Taehyung was shocked. He playfully hit Jungkook's chest.
“Hey! Mira was there! stop doing that” taehyung exclaimed but his face is like a tomato.

Jungkook chuckled and he held taehyung's hand, going to kitchen..

================================

HI. SORRY LATE UPDATE. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAP. AND THIS STORY. I LOVE YOU ALL. THANK YOU SO MUCH. 💜 THERE'S MORE CHAPTER TO COME!

STAY SAFE ALWAYS.