Chapter 1

Jungkook’s POV.

Jungkook immediately get up when he heard a loud noise of his alarm clock, he remembered today is monday and ofcourse he have a class.

...

10 minutes have passed Jungkook was walking along the street, yes he is walking. Jungkook's house is near at school, so he is always walking..

He enter the gate of school, and while he's walking some students greeted him a good morning with a smile on their faces.

Good morning Professor Jeon!”
The girl said and smiled at Jungkook.

But Jungkook is always not a mood. I told you he's knowned as a strict Professor. Instead of greeting the student back, he kept walking to the Principal’s Office to check his attendance.

After he checked his attendance for today he started walking to his class.

Good morning class. I'm Jeon Jungkook, but you can call me Professor Jeon. I am going to be your P.E teacher. For my own rules, I don't want a naughty students. Cellphones are not allowed at my subject. I don't like people whose always late at my class. For today this is only a rules that I will give, gets?”

All of the students got shock at their Professor.

“I'm asking you all, did you all get what I said? Is there any problem?”

“Yes Prof. we got it!”

“Okay good. So, for today since it was our first meeting. I will only check attendance.”

“Okay Prof”

....
5 minutes have passed, Jungkook noticed that the attendance is must 50 students but why is it 49 only? who and where is that one? so he ask the class.

Why is the attendance is only 49? where is the last one? do we have a absent today?”

After Jungkook asked about the attendance, he immediately look at the door of their room because--

Uh- Good morning Professor. I'm so sorry there was a traffic and my home is too far, I'm sorry”

Guess who is it? Yes! you're correct that's Taehyung!

Jungkook stiffened at his chair, he can't get away his eyes to the boy that almost 2 minutes standing there. He is pretty -Jungkook thought.

Uh Prof?”

Oh, well uhm... Okay, go to your seat”

“So you're Kim Taehyung?”

“Yes Professor!” Taehyung said and forced a smile.

Ohmygod that boxy smile- (Jungkook's mind)

Okay, I'm Jeon Jungkook. Probably your P.E teacher.”

“Okay, Professor Jeon! nice to meet you”  Taehyung said and grinned at his teacher.

So, how’s Chapter 1? do you guys like it? Please leave a comment and don't forget to vote. Thank you♡