Chapter 12

It was an ordinary day.

Taehyung fixing his uniform and he look at mirror how did he look. He ran downstairs and he see his Grandmother preparing his breakfast.

"Oh, Taehyungie. C'mon let's eat before you get late at school"

Taehyung seat and began to ate his breakfast. After he finished his food.
He kissed his Grandmother cheeks.

"Bye Grandma.. see you later. I'll get going"

His Grandmother only nods and smile.

Taehyung walk out of their house. Once he is on the gate he pick his phone on his bag he expecting Jungkook to text him a "Good morning" but, there's no message of Jungkook..

-

Taehyung reached his school. He is walking when he suddenly see Jungkook talking to a student girl.
They didn't do anything, they just talking, but the way they smile to each other. Taehyung got confused but he immediately erase what on his mind.

He walk to the direction of Jungkook and that student girl. Jungkook widened his eyes and gulped nervously.

"Uhm, you may go now" Jungkook said to the student, and the student furrowed her brows.

Taehyung only standing there watching them.. And finally, the student leave..

"Baby" Jungkook said and he kissed Taehyung's cheeks.

"Who is she? what do you guys talk about?" Taehyung asked in a serious tone.

Jungkook gulp.

"She's my student in other section. She just asked something" Jungkook said and look at Taehyung.

"Really?" Taehyung mocked.

"Ofcourse! baby, we just talk about something" Jungkook said.

"Something that I didn't should know?" Taehyung spat.

"Taehyung you're being actious right now. I explain it to you. She's just my student. Are we going to argue because of that!?" Jungkook raised his voice.

Taehyung got shocked at Jungkook's
behaviour. So, he look down and only shut his mouth. He don't want to fight to Jungkook.

Jungkook sigh.

"I'm sorry baby" Jungkook kissed Taehyung's forehead.

"C'mon, you'll be late at your class"
Jungkook said and Taehyung only nod at him..

-

A whole time of Taehyung thinking about the scene lately. He can't believe Jungkook talking to him like that, raising his voice. And.. that girl? that student girl? Why are they acting like that? But, Taehyung trust Jungkook. He loves Jungkook and he knows Jungkook loves him.

-

Taehyung's class is end. He's now standing at the gate. He texted Jungkook if Jungkook will drive him or not.

Minutes have passed Jungkook didn't reply.. Taehyung saw Jungkook's co-Teacher that's Mr.Jung Hoseok. He walk to him.

"Uhm, sir. Did you see Professor Jeon?"

Taehyung asked.

"He leave early. He said he have a important things to do. Why?"

"Oh. Nothing Sir. Thank you"
Taehyung said.

And Mr.Jung Hoseok nod and walk away..

Important things to do? I thought he will drive me at home.

Taehyung decided to walk since it's only 6PM.. When he reached their house, he see his Lola is sleeping. So, he walk to his room and change his clothes and lay down on his bed.

He check his phone if Jungkook message him, but sad there's no text from his BOYFRIEND.

-

Taehyung got up at 12 am because he is thirsty. He open their refrigirator but there's no cold water there. He decided to buy a drink outside since it's only 12 AM there's store that still open.

Taehyung walking to convinience store and buy a drink. He is walking going back to their house when, he see a familiar person.

"J-jungkook?"

"Taehyung--"

Taehyung saw Jungkook and that student girl that he seen lately at school. They were walking and Jungkook hands on the girl waist.

"Taehyung i--

Taehyung slap him hard on his face. The girl got shocked she didn't know what's happening. So, she ran away in that scene..

"Taehyung"

"Fuck you!" Taehyung said whose eyes is full of tears.

"I thought you love me, Jungkook!!? I-
I can't believe I gave my virginity to the asshole like you!"

"Baby, please--

"Stop calling me that shit! How dare you!? How dare you to use me, huh!? You're a stupid asshole! We only in this relation ship for almost 1 week-- wait, this is not what you called relationship. This is so stupid! You know what, I'm done with you. Fine, go fuck whatever you want to fuck."

"Baby, please..Taehyung--

"Don't touch me!" Taehyung is crying so hard right now. His heart felt so heavy and it's hurting so much..

He walk back to their house..
He locked himself in his room. He cried and cried untill his tears are
get dried.

-

"Taehyung, taebear. Let's eat you'll be late at school" His Grandmother said and knocked again on his door.

"Grandma I will not going to school now"

"Why? Are you okay? Open the door"

"I'm okay Grandma. I just feel sleepy.."

Taehyung's eyes are red and his head is aching. He just want to stay at his room and sleep.

-

Jungkook nervously walk to Taehyung's classroom. Once he is inside the room. He greeted the students and he gave the activities.
He slightly turn his gaze onto Taehyung's chair, but there's no Taehyung..

Jungkook felt sting in his heart. It's all his fault. He need to talk to Taehyung but he didn't know where do Taehyung live.

-

Jungkook shift now is done. He saw Jimin, Taehyung's bestfriend. He walk to that direction.

"Mr. Park"

"Professor Jeon" Jimin bow his head and smile at his Professor.

"Can i get Taehyung's address? I have something to tell him, please"

Jimin furrowed his eye brows.

"Please"

Jimin didn't want to give Taehyung's address but it's their Professor, so he gave it.

"Thank you Mr.Park"

Jimin nod and Jungkook walk away..

:"(

-

Hi. How was it? Do you guys like it? I hope so...I don't know what's going on my mind to wrote this... I feel sad for our Tae-tae:"( He don't deserve that. There's more drama and angst scene. I hope you guys can wait.

Thank you.