Chapter 32

jungkook wakes up early to prepare breakfast for his husband and daughter. he thought that maybe this might be a way for taehyung and him to be okay.
as he was setting the plate on the table, his daughter suddenly ran towards him.

"good morning, dad! Why are you so early,  Why did you prepare breakfast? Isn't mummy always preparing?" mira asked.

jungkook scratched his neck. “uhm, just to be different, right? Of course your mummy is also getting tired, so daddy do all of these now, is that okay with you?”

mirasol smile and nodded.
“yeah, no worries dad!”

jungkook smile and kiss his daughter forehead.
"okay, just wait a second i'll call mummy”

-
when he open taehyung and his room, he saw taehyung is still sleeping. he silently close the door and walk to taehyung. he stared at his husband face, he smile and caressing taehyung's cheek. jungkook loves taehyung so much, taehyung is his life, the love of his life, he will do evrything for taehyung.

in taehyung's pressence that someone is holding his cheeks, he finally awake.

"jungkook" taehyung murmur.

"my love, good morning" jungkook smile and kiss his cheek.

"What are you doing here? Is Mira awake?"

jungkook smile fade away. he manage to speak even though his heart heavy.
"uhm, yeah she's already in the kitchen.. uh- uhm i prepared breakfast for us, let's g-go?"

taehyung ignore his words and sat up from bed, he walked pass at jungkook, but jungkook grabbed his wrist

"taehyung please-

"what!?"

"please, i'm sorry baby, please talk to me, i miss you"

"let go of my wrist jungkook"

but jungkook didn't followed what he said, jungkook was about to hug him but taehyung pushed him

"didn't you hear me!? are you deaf or what!!?" taehyung shout with all of his strength, causing mira to ran to their room. taehyung look at the room's door direction and his eyes got wide when he see mira's eye are teary.

"mum, dad.. *sniffle* are you two f-fighting?"

taehyung and jungkook eyes widened, they was about to walk to mira but mira step back.

"what are you two fighting at?
are you hiding something from me, mum and d-dad?" he sobbed silently.

"baby.. come here to mummy please, it's not what-

"no! stop being lying to me mum!
it's not the only time I've heard you and daddy fighting, I always hear you in my room, what's the problem mummy?" mira sobbed.

Taehyung's heart almost broke when he saw his daughter crying. he did not want to be like this. he realizes that he is a very immature person, as well as his daughter is affected by this.

"whatever you and dad are arguing about, fix it, please? for me? please, mom? dad? and please don't disturb me in my room. I want to be alone. excuse me" and with that mira ran out of the room.

taehyung cried and sat on the floor. jungkook immediately ran to him and hugged him. he didn't push jungkook because his heart aching too much and he need someone who will comfort him.. jungkook caressing his back and-

"h-hey.. don't cry.."

but taehyung cried louder.
"i'm sorry..i'm so immature partner to you, even though a little things i got mad and jealous about it, i didn't let you explain.. i'm sorry... this is all my fault, and now mira is mad at us.. i don't want to see her crying and the reason is us, her parents" taehyung cried.

"sshhh, baby please don't blame yourself, it's normal to get jealous because ofcourse i'm your husband. i understand that baby.. stop crying.. please?" jungkook lift his chin and wipe his tears.

taehyung nodded and burried his face in jungkook's chest.
"We'll talk to her but not now, she was just surprised by what happened ... we'll fix it, baby..i love you so much" jungkook kissed his hair..

taehyung nod.
"i love you too, ggukie. i love you so much, please don't leave me and mira.. i'm scared.."

jungkook heart clenched by taehyung's words thingking he will gonna leave again him.
"baby listen to me, i'm not going to leave you and mira. you and mira are my everything, my life, my strength. i love you baby, don't think that again, i love you so much" jungkook kiss his lips, taehyung smile and hug jungkook.

_

short chap. xxxxxxxxxxx sorry. miss you guys:)♥️ how are y'all? what's your thoughts so far to this story? 🍒