Chapter 22

jungkook and taehyung are already in the lobby, they are just waiting for the doctor to check up on taehyung.

a few minutes later the doctor arrived.

“Hi doc. i'm taehyung, i am here to check if i am p-pregnant .. ”

"Okay, follow me, your husband will just be left here" said the doctor.

jungkook's forehead wrinkled, but taehyung saw it so he just signaled to jungkook, and jungkook just nodded.

-
“so, taehyung why do you think you're pregnant?”  the doctor asked.

“i always feel dizzy and vomiting”

after that, taehyung lay down on the bed, and the doctor put gel on his stomach.

just a few seconds later was seen on the monitor with little to be seen here.

“congrats, taehyung. you're 2weeks pregnant ”  the doctor happily said to taehyung.

taehyung immediately felt very happy.

"thank you doc!"

the doctor just nodded.

taehyung immediately came out to tell the good news to jungkook.

"Jungkook!" taehyung called jungkook, at the same time he hugged him tightly.

"What happened? so, what is the result? ” jungkook asked.

“Isn't it obvious yet? jungkook, I'm pregnant. i am 2 weeks pregnant! we have a baby! ”  taehyung said happily.

"Oh" jungkook said.

taehyung's happy face suddenly disappeared, when he saw jungkook's reaction.

“Why? aren't you happy? ” taehyung asked sadly.

"

it's not like that, tae.. but, because, I don't think I'm ready for this yet ” said jungkook while lowering his head, he couldn't look into taehyung's eyes because he knew it would hurt and he would cry.

taehyung was silent for a moment, he didn't know what else he should say to jungkook.

"Just tell me you don't want the child, don't cause anything else" Taehyung said while his chest was heavy.

“taehyung, it's not like that you woudn't unders-

"Tell me so I can understand properly!" taehyung shouted while crying.

“Taehyung, don't shout! we are in the hospital!”  jungkook shouted, he was also surprised by what he said to taehyung.

"Taehyung- I didn't mean to- I'm sorry"

jungkook sigh.

Taehyung just nodded even though he felt so heavy and his chest seemed to explode.

"I'm going home" Taehyung said wiping his tears.

"I'll drive you, let's talk at home" jungkook said.

“We don't have to talk anymore! if you don't like the child, I don't care, that's your choice! ”  Taehyung shouted and left.