Chapter 34

"are you excited for your school tomorrow?" taehyung ask his daughter.

the jeon family are now sitting on the living room, they watch a lot of movies and after thay they cuddle in the sofa. they basking each other as one of a precious family. jungkook cook taehyung and mira's favorite dish. he spend his whole day together with his family.

"yeah! i'm so excited. will you drive me tomorrow on school, mummy? or should i call an uber?"

"what?! uber? not gonn happen that.. ofcourse me and your dad will gonna take you on school. it's your first day"

"really? wow i'm so happy and excited. i think i'll meet a lot of new friends" mira said between her giggles.

"i'm sure you are, baby. i know you. you're a kind and sweet kid."

taehyung hugged hus daughter. and he kiss mira's forehead.

"where's daddy? he said he will only buy a pizza"

"oh right. wait, i'll gonna call him. okay?"

"hmm"

///

"jungkook, where are you?"

"hey baby, i'm still here at pizza store. there's a lot of people here. i'm sorry"

"oh, okay okay. we will wait you"

"okay, love you"

"iloveyoutoo"

...

the door open revealing jungkook with a box of pizza on his hand.

"why are you late? where were you? we have been waiting for you. mira is already asleep" taehyung asked in annoyed tone.

jungkook hugged taehyung he feel that taehyung is mad. he kiss taehyung's head.

"i'm sorry baby.. i- i saw my co- workers and they invite me in the near cafeteria. i can't say no to them they have been upset to me because everytime they invite me i always didn't come. sorry"

"so you prioritize them? are they too much special to you?"

"taehyung, here we go again.." jungkook sigh.

"they are my friends not just an co-workers. i'm sorry if i didn't text or call you. i'm sorry baby"

jungkook was about to hug taehyung but taehyung back away.

"i'm going upstairs. I'm sleepy. just eat there the dish is in the refrigerator"

"tae- " he held taehyung's wrist.
"are we going to fight again? please i'm sorry baby. don't be mad" 

taehyung's head hung low. he felt that he was crying. he don't deserve jungkook. he is so immature in this relationship to the fact that their daughter is affected. he manage to don't cry infront of jungkook.

"baby look at me" jungkook lift up his chin.
"are you crying? b-baby sorry. shit. sorry. please i'm sorry" jungkook kiss his cheeks. kiss his tears. "i love you"

taehyung shook his head.
"don't be. i'm okay. i'm just over reacting."
taehyung wrapped his arms around jungkook waist and he buried his face on jungkook's neck.
"jungkook, baby.. i'm sorry for everything. i'm so mean to you. but i love you so much. promise"

jungkook smile and hug taehyung tightly.
"baby, i know. and i love you more"
"so join me in the kitchen?" jungkook pulled away and bump their noses. taehyung nodded and smile.

+++++

"kookie, i'm sleepy"

"okay, let's go upstairs.. uh wait i'll say goodnight to our baby first"

"yeah" tahyung smile.

....

"we have been through a lot but until now we are still strong. i'm glad that we are here now. gguk please don't leave me" taehyung buried his face in jungkook's neck and he kiss it.

jungkook chuckles and held taehyung's head, he lift it up and he peck taehyung's lips.
"i won't ever leave you, my baby. my home. my love. my forever wifey"

taehyung blush. and his cheeks got more red. jungkook cooed at the sight, he loves it when taehyung blush at his words.

"i will always love you. we will make more babies" jungkook smirk and peck again taehyung's lips.

"shut up! you bunny! let's sleep" taehyung giggle.

jungkook smash his lips to taehyung. taehyung's eye widened but he close his eyes and he kiss back. jungkook suck taehyung's tounge and he lick taehyung's lips. taehyung pulled away to breathe. they smile at each other and they smash their lips again.

"hmm-mmphh" taehyung tapped jungkook's chest.

"that's enough. we're early tomorrow for mira's first day of school" taehyung said and chuckles seeing jungkook in a pout.

"one last kiss, please?" jungkook said like a child.
"please baby, wifey, honey, love?"

taehyung rolled his eyes.
"fine, just last one kiss"

jungkook hovered on top of jungkook and eagerly kiss taehyung on lips. he suck it hard and he lick taehyung's lips. then he attached his lips on taehyung's neck and suck a couple of hickey. taehyung's eye widen. he push jungkook.

"hey! you said one kiss only!" he slightly punch jungkook's arm.

jungkook laugh and mouted a 'sorry'

"let's sleep baby" jungkook said and wrapped an arm around taehyung's waist. he face taehyung's back. but before that he ran his hand on taehyung's nipple and pinch it.
"s-stop! jungkook i'm gonna kick your dick!"

jungkook laugh and hug taehyung tightly.

"k. sorry. goodnight. iloveyou"

"uhmmmm"