Chapter 18

Taehyung is currently sitting on the school bench, he is alone...What's new? he's always alone..It's lunch time and he wants to be alone. He wanted to ventilate.. He was so confused by everything, and his heart felt so heavy.

Yes he loves Jungkook, but it seems like when they continue their relationship it seems like has no destination. So, maybe they need to stop, for a while? or just fucking stop it.

Taehyung also doesn't know why he likes his professor. He did not know how it end up like in this situation? he gave his body to the person who always hurt him..

But isn't it part of love to be hurt? but why does taehyung feel so hurt? or maybe he just doesn’t really deserve to be loved?

-

Jungkook has no class in Taehyung's section now so he hasn't seen Taehyung since this morning and he misses seeing the younger very angelic face. He simply went through Taehyung's classroom, but no one was there, everyone was out for lunch. So, Jungkook just walked around campus to find Taehyung and simply talk to him.

As he walks he glances around just in case he will see Taehyung. But he didn't see Taehyung.

And the bench at the back of the school suddenly entered in Jungkook's mind..So, he walked quickly there, he was in a hurry because lunch was about to end, he might not be able to reach Taehyung.

From a distance Jungkook saw Taehyung sitting alone on the bench. Head down and seemed to be he's in deep thoughts. Jungkook ran towards him. There aren't many people there because it's in behind at school and rarely students eat there.

Taehyung”  Jungkook nervously said.

Taehyung suddenly raised his head when he heard the familiar voice. he was surprised and his eyes widened when he saw Jungkook. He could not speak. He just stood up suddenly and took his belongings, he was about to leave when Jungkook suddenly held his wrist. Taehyung immediately let go of Jungkook's hold and he looked angrily into Jungkook's eyes..

“What are you doing!? Didn't I break up with you! we're done, don't bother me I want to be alone.”  Taehyung said angrily.

“Taehyung, you don't understand me..let me talk for a few minutes, please”

“I really don't understand you jungkook! let you explain? then what!? will you apologize and then just repeat again? what else is new jungkook ?! I'm so tired of you! tell me the truth, do you really love me or are you just using me as your toy !?”  Taehyung cried.

(a/n: Wow, I'm so proud of you Tae! finally, you spoke!)

Jungkook just fell silent. he didn't know what to say, everything Taehyung said to him was like a knife stab at his heart. 

Answer me!” Taehyung shouted angrily.

I'm sorry Taehyung” Jungkook was about to hold Taehyung's hand but Taehyung angrily swat his hand.

“I don't care if you're apologizing. I don't need that. We're done. So, please leave me alone. And please don't bother me anymore”

“Taehyung, No.. Please, don't leave me. Tae, please” 

“Lunch is over, excuse me”

Taehyung has left. He left Jungkook crying there on the bench. Taehyung ran to the toilet. He locked the door and there his tears flowed. He loves Jungkook but it's hurts so much. Taehyung feels like he's just Jungkook's toy..... Is he just Jungkook's toy? but Jungkook isn't telling the truth.

-

After that incident, Jungkook informed the principal that he is going home. He said he wasn't feeling well (maybe that's covid! karma is a bitch. KIDDING HAHA). but the truth is he wanted to lie down and sleep and cry in his room.

Jungkook is now lying in his room. he wanted to call Taehyung but he knew Taehyung wouldn't answer it, he knew Taehyung was very angry earlier. He really wants Taehyung and him to be okay. And idea pop in his mind.

-

Jungkook decided to text Yeri and told him to meet him at the house that Jungkook brought him at. Jungkook decides to end that whatever yeri and him have, he wants Taehyung to come back to him. He can't live without Taehyung..

-

“Hey babe! why are you suddenly sending me here?”  Yeri asked excitedly.

But her smile fade when he heard Jungkook answer.

Let's break up”

“What? why? what's the problem? can't I make you happy in bed anymore?”

“It's not like that. I just want to focus in my work.”

“Focus on your work or do you have a new slut? Well, I'm not blaming you. Fine, let's break up. And Oh, Jungkook I forgot to tell that I only treat you as a fuckbuddy, nothing else. I fucked so many boys even when were together and they are better than you”  Yeri teasingly said and then she left.

After Jungkook heard that, his heart is aching. He didn't know that Yeri is the type of girl that have a behaviour like that. He felt guilty for choosing Yeri over Taehyung. Taehyung truly love him but he wasted it.

Will Taehyung still negotiate with him or will he ignore him forever? what about when Taehyung found out that yeri and he also became fuck buddies?

-

Jungkook drove back to their house. He lay down and sleep. He didn't know what to do.

.......

Will Jungkook change? What do you think?

Do you think Taehyung will forgive him easy? what else will Taehyung's reaction when he finds out that Yeri and jungkook have become fuck buddies and at the same time Jungkook used them. Will Taehyung let Jungkook explain again?

Please leave a comment. I always read your comments. I love reading your comments <3

Thank you so much for reading this, I don't deserve this:"( My story was not too good like others and my grammar is not good too, but THANK YOU.♡

♡