Chapter 20

jungkook woke up in the unfamiliar house. and when he recognized the house, his eyes widened. 'this is taehyung's house' he said in his mind. but how did i get here? I can not remember anything.

"oh, jungkook you're awake"

"tae"

"hmm?"

"what happened? h-how-

"i was in the club last night, i'm with jimin, and then i saw you drunkly dancing in the middle" taehyung laughed.

"i didn't know that you're good at dancing"

jungkook felt so embarassed..

"so, i decided to bring you here because it's late if you'll go home"

jungkook nod. he was surprised by taehyung actions.

"what do you want to eat? and do you want coffee?" taehyung asked.

"uh, no.. i will go, now"

"what? why?"

"i don't have the right to stay here, besides you know what happened to us-

"jungkook, i don't want to talk about that right now"

jungkook nod.

"i'm sorry"

"jungkook, can we talk?"

jungkook took a deep breath and nod.

"sure. and i have to tell you something"

-

they seat on the couch in sala.

"so, why didn't you come up at school in almost 3 days?" taehyung asked jungkook.

jungkook didn't know what to say, he's scared to tell everything to taehyung. but he managed to calm himself.

"in that 3 days, i always at the club, i prefer to went to the club instead of school"

"what!?" taehyung shouted at him.
"do you know how will this affect your work!?" taehyung added.

"hey, calm down. don't shout, your grandma is still sleeping"

taehyung close his eyes and furrowed his brows.

"why are you so angry?" jungkook asked in a serious tone, but deep inside he love how taehyung worried and care about him.

"and are you really still asking me !? ofcourse, i'm worried about you! aren't you really thinking jungkook?"

jungkook only smile at him showing his bunny teeth.

"what the fuck are you laughing at!?"

"you're cute when you're mad" jungkook said and still smiling.

taehyung's cheek almost turned pink because of what jungkook said. he just bent down and turned away for a moment.

jungkook was still smiling, he knew taehyung was blushing so he turned around. he approached it and hugged it back.

taehyung would have removed jungkook's hand but jungkook tightened it even more.

"i missed you" jungkook said while his head rested in taehyung's nape.

"jungkook" taehyung was still trying to remove his hands but jungkook js too strong.

jungkook suddenly turned taehyung around. he bump their noses together. and he suddenly kissed taehyung on the lips, taehyung try to push jungkook but it makes the kiss to him even stronger.