Chapter 9

Jungkook is now waiting to Taehyung to come up at the coffee shop. 10 minutes passed Taehyung finally arrived.

“Hi ggukie, I'm sorry if I'm so late. I have to cook for Grandma. And I clean the house”    Taehyung said.

Wow, my baby is so diligence, huh. It's okay Tae, So, let's go?”  Jungkook said.

Taehyung only nod. They were walking onto Jungkook's house.

(a/n: Jungkook have 2 sisters. Jungkook is the eldest. Her sister's name are Agatha and Julia. Agatha is next to Jungkook, she is 15 years old and Julia was the younger, she is 8 years old. In that Jungkook's house, They live with their parents.. So, that's enough, LET'S GET TO TAEKOOK SCENE HAHAHAHA)

Jungkook knock on their door. When the door opened, a very beautiful maiden appeared, it was Jungkook's sister, Agatha.

Hi brother! you're early today. And wow first time to bring a visitor here in our house.”   Agatha said with a beautiful smile on her face.

We're not doing much on school that's why I'm early.”  Jungkook said to his sister.

They walk in to the house. Jungkook told Taehyung to seat on the couch.

Baby, what do you want to drink? Coffee? Juice? or --

“Gguk, I'm okay. I'm not thirsty. Go change your clothes”  Taehyung said.

“Okay, just wait okay?”

Taehyung nod. He observing the house, It's not like a big one but It's so beautiful yet so simple. They have 3 rooms. It's not like a second floor. but it's so wide. Wow. Just WOW.

When Taehyung silently oberving the house, a little cutie girl come to him.

Hi! Are you my brother's boyfriend? You're so pretty! *giggles*  I'm Julia. Jungkook's younger sister” 

“Uh, Hi Julia. Uhmm. *gulped* I'm not--

“Hey Julia!”  A loud voice interrupt Taehyung. Yaz, that's Jungkook!

Hi brother!”  Julia ran to Jungkook and gave it a tight hug.

They are so cute and sweet. How I wish I have a siblings too.  Taehyung said in his mind. *sigh*

Jungkook see the boy reaction and he became worried. He told his sister to go at her room because he have a visitors.. After that he walk to Taehyung.

Hey, are you okay?” Jungkook worriedly asked.

Ofcourse I'm okay ggukie! C'mon let's watch a movie” 

“No. If you tell me what's the problem we will watch a movie”  Jungkook said.

I'm just sad because I can see the sweetness to have a siblings. I wish I have”   Taehyung said and he didn't notice there was a tears left on his eyes. 

Jungkook's heart ache to his lover crying like this. He didn't think twice he pulled Taehyung onto warm and tight hug.

“Baby, don't cry. Shhh. It's okay. You can treat my sisters as your sisters too. Because you're my boyfriend now. Right? So, please don't be sad. My family is your family too. I love you”  Jungkook said to his baby whose now sobbing.

Jungkook caressing his back.

Shhh it's okay, my love”

-
Too soft for my Taekook heartue:"( 

Anyways, Thank you for reading this. I know it's cringe and some of my grammars are wrong. But it's up to you if you will read this or not. I'm enjoying to wrote this. Hehehehe. And always remember Taekook is the most powerful couple of South Korea!