Chapter 36

"mum? dad? what's goin' on here"

"baby-"  jungkook was about to hug his daughter but taehyung push him.

"don't. don't you ever try to hold my daughter"

mira is already crying, she didn't know what happened. she didn't know what to do right now.

"mira, fix your stuff. now" taehyung said.

"what!? mummy please what happened? p-please mum."

"shut it mira! i said fix your stuff now! we're leaving!"

mira flinch at her mummy's words but she immediately ran to her room, crying and heart felt heavy.

"taehyung please let's talk. and please don't shout like that to mira"

"who are you to say that? you're nothing but a asshole cheater and fucker" taehyung said with his teary eyes.

"taehyung- i can't loose you and mira"

taehyung chuckled with tears in his eyes.
"really? wow... you always saying that when we have a fight. j-jungkook i'm really tired of this relationship. i'm really tired of you. just say you don't love me anymore"

"tae- i love you. i really love you. please we can fix this, please. for mira?"

"i don't know jungkook" and with that taehyung went to his room to also fix his things/stuff.

leaving dumbfounded jungkook.

"i know my plans will work. i'm sure they'll break up soon" yeri said while smirking.

"oh my god girl! are u for real!?"
irene ask.

[yeri & irene are friends here]

"yeri, i know you like jungkook but he have a family. stop this"

"i don't care! what i want is what i get. and are u really my friend? why are u saying this to me? can't u just support me?" yeri said and rolled his eyes.

"yeri, listen here. there's a lot of guy in this world! stop ruining others life! what if karma will hits u? what will u do, huh!?"

"i don't really have time to talk to you. you're so annoying! bye!"

and then yeri walk out. while irene is massaging her temple. her friend is really a b!tch. she knew what yeri really want she will do everything for it.

taehyung & mira are now walking downstair carrying their stuffs. mira is not crying but her eyes are so red and it looks like she's so tired of crying.

"m-mum"

"what?"

"are we really leave alone daddy here?" she hiccup.

taehyung sigh and close his eyes and he answer

"yes"

"but-

"no buts mira. come on, stop talking"

mira just nodded and follow her mum. while jungkook is already in the main door. he run to taehyung & mira to stop them to leave.

"taehyung...please" jungkook's eyes are teary. his heart felt heavy.

"excuse me, we're leaving. it's late"

"taehyung" jungkook is crying now. and with that mira hug him and mira is also crying.

"daddy..." mira face her daddy and she's crying too much.

"hey.. stop crying baby. husshhh"
jungkook hug tightly her daughter and kiss her head.

taehyung held mira's hand
"enough. let's go mira"

"taeh... please don't do this" jungkook pleaded.

but taehyung ignored him and walk to main door and left. leaving jungkook crying in the sala.

......

sorry short update:( and i'm sorry for the very late update, i'm really busy to my school works, you know college>< but i'm really trying my best to have a time to update. thank u for patiently waiting and thank u for reading 💜 very appreciated. and please excuse my grammar.

guys can you leave your thoughts about this story?:( i wanna know what's on your mind while reading this. and please vote🥺

STREAM 'MY UNIVERSE' !!! COLDPLAY x BTS 💜