Chapter 19

(a/n; I decided not to change fonts because it's more difficult to type.🤣)

-

it's been three days since jungkook didn't attending school. even his co-teachers didn't know where is he or how is he? is he okay? what happened to him?  is taehyung is the reason why is he absent? is it because taehyung broke up with him? we do not know..

“what do you think happen to professor jeon?”  jimin suddenly asked taehyung.

“i don't know” taehyung immediatly answer.

“he's so weird, sometimes i'm scared at him” jimin said.

taehyung furrowed his eye brows.

“why are you scared at him?”

“i don't know, i just feel he's scary”

“you're funny, chim”  taehyung chuckled.

“tae, what about we go to club later? since whe have no class tomorrow, let's have some fun!”

“chim, you know i can't leave my grandma, i can't leave her alone”

“just try to talk to her, it's just one day, you always locked yourself in your room”

“chim, i want to go, but my grandma-

“just try, tae..just try”

“fine”

-

when taehyung enter their house, he sees his grandmother sitting in the living room and watching television.
he smiled and approached his grandmother to kiss her on the cheek.

“taebear, you're early today”

“yes grandma, because one of our professor isn't attend our class, so I often get home early”

“hmm okay..change your clothes and eat, there's food in the kitchen”

taehyung nod.

“grandma”

“hmm?”

“can i come out later ? I'm with jimin”

“of course! no problem, you don't have to let me know, besides you're always locked up here in the house”

“really grandma!? omg, thank you so much!”  taehyung happily said and he kissed his grandma at her cheeks and hugged her.

-

when taehyung finished eating and he  changed his clothes and he also texted jimin that his grandmother allowed him, he immediately went to the living room to let his grandmother know that he was leaving.

“grandma, i'll get going, lock the door, I have a key. I'll be home soon too, bye grandma!”

and with that taehyung left their house. jimin and him talked that they would meet at the club.

[TAE]
chim, where are you? I'm already inside the club!

[JM]
Wait, I'm going there,
where are you?

[TAE]
here I am near the door.

[JM]
okay just wait.

-

soon jimin arrived at the door where taehyung is currently standing.

“tae! i'm glad that you're here”

“yeah, whatever.. i won't be here for long, my grandmother alone in the house”