Chapter 31

Hello, please ignore my mistakes. I'm not good at english but I am trying my best.  Thank you!💜

jeon family are currently in a mall right now as jungkook promise to his daughter that he will buy Mira a lot of dolls. while taehyung and mira are choosing a doll, jungkook's phone suddenly rang, taehyung look at him and furrowed his brows. jungkook also look at taehyung

“wait a second babe, i'll answer this” jungkook said and he ran into the bathroom near at doll shop.

taehyung only look at his boyfriend whose out of nowhere now. whose that calling jungkook? and why is jungkook running? many thoughts are running in taehyung's mind. he sighed and back to mira's attention.

“mummy, i want this one! this is pretty, right?” mira ask and hold a little doll and show it to his mummy.

taehyung smile and patted mira's hair,
“yes, that's pretty one baby. you want that? okay get it, we will buy that”

mira happily hug her doll and continue to choose others.

taehyung look at his daughter, how happy his baby girl, that's the most important to him to make his daughter happy.

it's been 5 minutes before jungkook back to doll shop but taehyung and mira are gone. he panick and run out of the doll shop. he keep calling taehyung's number but it ring and ring only.

taehyung for fuck sake answer my god damn call!

jungkook clenched his fist and sigh. he ran out of the mall and he decided to go home. and he text taehyung to he go home.

when jungkook is already in their front door he open it and it's not lock. he saw taehyung sitting on the couch and it's using his phone, but why he didn't answer jungkook's call? he felt annoyed but he manage to calm to talk to his boyfriend. he walk to the couch and sit beside taehyung. the other didn't look at jungkook atleast once. jungkook wonder by taehyung's behaviour. is it because of what happened earlier in mall?

“why didn't you answer my call? i called you almost 10 times, i've been worried to you and to mira”

taehyung only continue to use his cellphone not looking at jungkook. he was about to stand up but jungkook tightly held his wrist. taehyung look at him and shocked, this is the first time jungkook held him like this hurt so much.

“what's your problem huh!? i'm asking you! is it hard to answer my god damn question!?” jungkook shouted at him while gripping his wrist.

taehyung eyes are red and he suddenly burst in tears. he felt scared to jungkook this time. because this is the first time jungkook shout at him and hurt him like this. but even if his body felt tired he manage to talk.

“you asking me what's my problem!? YOU! YOU are the problem jungkook! you always busy to your work! not that i mind that because i know it's important to you and you are doing that for mira, but lately you're always late coming home and you always said you're busy! and now, this day! this day you promise mira we will have a family date, but suddenly there's a call coming from your phone!? and you seem excited to answer that. you left me and mira in the doll shop, i waited for you for almost fucking 4 minutes but where are you? mira kept asking me where are you! you did'nt inform me where the fuck are you!” taehyung sob. “tell me, are you cheating on me? again!?” taehyung shouted at him.

jungkook eyes widened at taehyung's word. whys taehyung accuse him likt that? jungkook let go of his hold at taehyung's wrist and he sees taehyung's wrist is red at the tight grip.  he was about to hug taehyung and kiss his forehead but-

“don't.. don't touch me! you know what jungkook if you don't love me anymore just tell me i will accept that. if you're leaving me then go, but please think about mira.. i- i thought you're already changed because we have our daughter, but -but” taehyung didn't finish his words and burst into tears again. he felt pure anger and hurt.

“taehyung- i'm not cheating. i will never-

“don't come closer! you always hurting me jungkook, since then. i'm so tired of forgiving you always even if you always hurt me. not that physically but emotionally.. im- i'm so tired..” taehyung sob.

“i'm not cheating baby, i promise. i'm telling the truth i am busy at work. only at work, the one whose calling me lately -

“i don't care” taehyung spat and ran to his room. he slammed the door and locked it. he lie down in his bed and crying all the pain that he felt. he just want a happy family, a happy one. but why is everthing against us?

jungkook sigh and sit on the couch. he didn't know what to do. taehyung didn't listen to him. he went to his daughter room and he see his daughter sleeping peacefully. he silently walk near on the bed and stare at his daughter. he held mira's hand

“i'm sorry baby.. i'm sorry if i ruined the family date that i promise to you, i'm really sorry.. please don't be mad at daddy. your mummy is mad at me” he said while gently rubbing mira's hand. he felt a tears brimming in his eyes and he kiss his daughter's hand.
“you and mummy are the most important to me, i will never cheat on him, but.. but why is he accuse me that?” jungkook said talking to his sleeping daughter. “i love you so much baby, i promise you will never experience a broke family, daddy will do everything to you and to mummy.. i will fix this, i will prove to your mummy that i'll never cheat on him. i love him so much, he's my first love and i love him with all of my heart..”