Chapter 8

Taehyung decided to just keep secret from Jimin what he and Jungkook have. Because he knows Jimin will get mad.

-
Jungkook is happily walking to the room because he is excited to see Taehyung.

Good morning class”  Jungkook said enthusiastically.

“Good morning Professor Jeon!”  The students said.

Jungkook hummed and nod at them. Jungkook look at Taehyung whose gaze is already at him. He smiled at Taehyung and the pretty boy smiled back too.

(time skip because i'm lazy hahahaha and i want more taekook scenes)

Hi”  Jungkook said.

Hi” Taehyung said with a smile on his face.

“Are you free tonight?”  Jungkook asked.

“I don't know, why?” 

“Let's go to my house later, let's watch movie”  Jungkook said.

Okay”
“Uhm, Jungkook?”

“Yeah?”  Jungkook asked.

What are we?”  Taehyung asked.

What do you want us to be?”

“ I want a happy relationship with you. I want to be your boyfriend”  Taehyung happily said with his boxy smile.

Well, okay then. Mr.Kim Taehyung will you be my boyfriend? I know this is  too fast to be ask like this but we have the same feelings, right? So?”  Jungkook said.

“Jungkookie, ofcourse yes! I want to be your boyfriend. But what about your work? I'm worried because what if-

“Taehyung, baby, don't worry okay? I love you.”  Jungkook said and he kissed Taehyung's cheek.

Taehyung is blushing so hard. He hugged Jungkook and he didn't think twice he kissed Jungkook on lips. It's a pecked but they both blush.

“So, is that a Yes?”  Jungkook said.

Taehyung nod..  And with that Jungkook pulled Taehyung and he kissed Taehyung's lips. First, the kiss was softly but minutes have passed Jungkook give pressure to the kiss that Taehyung can't catch his breathe. Jungkook held Taehyung's petite waist. Taehyung moaned at the kissed.
Taehyung softly tapped Jungkook's chest, he need to breathe.

When they pulled. They both laughed at their silyness. Jungkook hugged Taehyung. And then he kissed Taehyung's forehead.

See you later, baby”  Jungkook winked at Taehyung. And then he left.

You driving me crazy Jungkook. Taehyung said to himself and he smile.

^^

Hi! Thanks for waiting. 💜 I LOVE TAEKOOK SO MUCH!