Chapter 7

Taehyung was walking home, when suddenly someone grabbed his wrist.

Taehung, please talk to me. I'm getting confused by your actions. What I have done? Why are you ignoring me?”  Jungkook asked in almost teary eyes.

Taehyung doesn't know how to tell his Professor how he feels because he's afraid of how it will react.

“Taehyung please?”

Taehyung finally look at Jungkook's teary eyes. He felt guilty because of his act at Jungkook. But fuck it.

Okay, Uhmm.. It's sounds weird but I-- Uh, Ohmygod I don't know how to say this!”  Taehyung said closing his eyes.

Jungkook walk at Taehyung. And then he cupped Taehyung's face. Taehyung blush at the sudden action. He felt embarassed at his face.

Taehyung, It's okay please tell me.”
Jungkook said while cupping Taehyung's face.

What if  you'll get mad at me?” Taehyung softly said.

Jungkook shook his head.
This boy is so cute (Jungkook's mind)

Taehyung don't get in that conclusion of yours. I promise I will not get mad at you. So, please tell me. Hmm?” Jungkook said.

Okay. I think I have feelings for you Jungkook.. Uhm, I know It's so fast, right? And I know this is wrong, that's why I said to myself that I will distance myself to you..”    Taehyung said.. He didn't know that a tear fall from his eyes.

Oh no. Don't cry MY BABY...
(Jungkook said in his mind)

Jungkook suddenly fell silent. he was surprised by what the young man said.. And with that Taehyung get stiffened. He felt scared.. What if Jungkook is not going to talk to him, ever?

-
To break the silence. Taehyung suddenly spoke.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry!  I guess I'll get going.”   A tears left to Taehyung's eyes. When he is about to ran to go home-

Jungkook pulled him in a tight hug.

Taehyung, you don't know how happy I am.... My baby.. My pretty baby”  Jungkook whispered at Taehyung's hair.

Oh to be Jungkook's baby.💜 I want what TAEKOOK have:(...  Hiiiiiii! Thank you for reading this cringey story. I'm trying my best to make this story good. I hope you will support and stay at me at the end. Thank you♡