Chapter 15

Jungkook was walking to school when he suddenly met Yeri on the road. Yeri is his female student at the other section. The one he flirt with, the reason why Taehyung got hurt.

Hey babe!”  Yeri greeted to Jungkook and smile.

Jungkook stiffened. He didn't know what to say, but he promised Tehyung that he will broke up to this girl or whatever what they had.

Yeri approached Jungkook and she put her hand on Jungkook's neck and then she kissed Jungkook's lips. At first Jungkook wanted to get away from the kiss but he also coudn't stop himself so he kissed back.

When they stopped kissing, yeri spoke.

I missed you. Why didn't you text me last night? and who is the boy who suddenly slapped you that night?”  Yeri asked annoyed.

It's nothing...That's my gay best friend. He confessed to me that he have a feelings for me but I rejected him.. He thinks I like him because I act a good friend to him but no, I have no feelings for him, he's just a friend”  said Jungkook who was a bit nervous.

“Your friend is so stupid to act like that. He's so funny. What a flirty gay claiming the boy that has a girlfriend. Stupid gay!”

Jungkook close his eyes from what he heard from Yeri's mouth. Taehyung didn't deserve that words. But, he's not ready to tell Yeri about everything.

Don't mind him. That's enough..Come on before someone see us.”

Yeri nod at Jungkook.

-

Jungkook's shift is over. He decided to meet Taehyung. So, he text it. After he got a response from Taehyung. He drove fast to Taehyung's house.

Minutes passed he has arrived at Taehyung's house. Jungkook saw Taehyung waiting for him outside of their gate. He park the car and get out of it.

Baby”  Jungkook hugged Taehyung and kissed his cheeks.

Hi”  Taehyung quickly answered.

Why didn't you go to school again?”
Jungkook asked him.

Nothing, I just want to”  Taehyung softly said.

Jungkook nod.

Where are we going, gguk?”

“You'll see”  Jungkook smirk.

-

Jungkook suddenly stopped the car at a house, it was small but beautiful.

Whose house is that, gguk?

“Mine”

Taehyung widened his eyes.

What do you mean yours? you- you have your own house!?”

Jungkook laughed at Taehyung's reaction.

This is our house, baby” Jungkook said and gently cupped Taehyung's face.

LOL. YOU THOUGHT...TAEHYUNG DIDN'T KNOW JUNGKOOK ALSO BROUGHT YERI IN THAT HOUSE. THEY ALSO FUCKED IN THAT HOUSE. WHAT A DEVIL JUNGKOOK.

....

Short Chap.😬

I know Jungkook is so devil and heartless in this story but wait for the karma. :") 

I'm reading your comments, guys. Comment your rants and thoughts?

Bye..

💀