Chapter 10

Baby?”  Jungkook asked.

“Yes?”

“What movie do you want to watch? I have so many movies here”

“Hmm.. What about horror movie? do you have any horror movies there?”

Jungkook stiffened...(Lmao. please save Jungkookie, he hate horror movies😹)

Uhm, baby I don't have any horror movies here, because I don't like watching horror scenes”   Jungkook said.

And Taehyung burst into laugh. Because he didn't thought this muscular boy is scared at horror movies.

“Why are you laughing?”  Jungkook asked in annoyed tone and furrowed his eye brows.

Taehyung found it cute.. *chuckles*

“Seriously, Jungkook you're scared of horror movies? Then, what kind of movies do you watch?”  Taehyung said and continue to laugh.

Jungkook only stared at him.. He got pissed at Taehyung but he found it cute also because Taehyung's laughter is kind of music to his ears. His deep and sweet voice. Damn he can't imagine how deep his moans when he is under of Jungkook.. 👀

“Look, I'm sorry baby for laughing but how-- I mean, you? how can you get so scared at horror movies. You're such a BOTTOM”   Taehyung widened his eyes for what he said. (Save Taehyung please)

“I mean--

“What did you say? Me? a BOTTOM? Oh, darling I can slammed my dick to you right now but my sisters are here so you're lucky”   Jungkook seducively whisper to Taehyung's ear.

I can't wait to hear your beatiful moans, Taehyung...Oh, and I'm sure you're the 100% BOTTOM here   Jungkook said and slightly sucked Taehyung's earlobe.

Taehyung constricting his moans. Because they are in sala right now anytime Jungkook's sister can come to them.

Jungkook chuckle because he can feel Taehyung's dick twitch at his words. He can feel Taehyung's dick at his tighs. But Jungkook knows Taehyung is not ready for sex. So, he pulled back and smile at Taehyung, he gently cupped Taehyung's face and then he kissed Taehyung's forehead.

Taehyung's face right now is like a tomato..

But, Taehyung is hard.. he need to release that shit, because his cock is aching right now... Jungkook it's your fault. You need to take your responsibility.

So, smut scenes next chap?💀 What do you think? And don't worry I am 19 years old. I'm on the right age to wrote a story like this. Please vote. Thank you! ◠‿◕ See you next chap🌟