Chapter 2

Taehyung's POV.

I woke up at 8:30 am in the morning, shit I forgot that today is my first day of being a college student. And I heard that my Professor is one of the rudest Prof in that school. Good luck to me.

a/n
(I will skip to the part that taehyung and jungkook met, because i am too lazy to write long chaps, XD. kkk)

He's kinda cute.
-Taehyung thought. W-what!? No, the fuck Taehyung he is your Professor, stop acting like this!

“Kim Taehyung”

Taehyung snapped out from his thoughts when his Professor called him.

What is it, Prof?”

Come to my office” Jungkook said looking at the boy who had wide eyes.

W-what? why?” Taehyung asked.

Because I want to see your beautiful face- Jungkook thoughts.

Because you're late Mr. Kim Taehyung. And one of my rules is no late, I don't like late students.”

“Okay Professor”

........
Jungkook stormed out at room and directly go to his office.. 2minutes have passed the door of his office slightly open revealing a pretty boy.

Come in Taehyung”

“Professor Jeon, I'm sorry please forgive me. It will not happen again, I promise, please?” Taehyung said with his puppy eyes.

Why is he so cute---Fuck...Jungkook thoughts..

Uh, calm down Taehyung. Okay, I forgive you but don't to be late again, okay?”

“Yes Professor Jeon! Thank you!”

And with that Taehyung suddenly ran to Jungkook and hug it.

Jungkook eyes got wide, he was surprised to the pretty boy action. But he's not complaining, in fact he feel butterflies on his stomach when Taehyung hug him. Jungkook didn't know but what he was feel? but fuck it! He slowly hug back the boy.

Ohmygod! I'm sorry Professor. I just carried away. I'm sorry”  Taehyung nervously said.

Taehyung was about to go out and ran when Jungkook held his wrist and pull him in another hug.

Taehyung's eyes wide open. What the fuck is happening?

(a/n: am i too fast to wrote this scene? sorry hahahaha but i hope u like it)

Professor?”

“Hmm?” Jungkook answer while his head is on Taehyung's neck.

Uhm, I---You- hug me.. Are you okay?”
Taehyung asked.

Ofcourse I'm okay. I'm sorry I just feel comfort when you hug me. Can we stay like this atleast 2 minutes more?”

Taehyung blushed. And then he close his eyes while hugging his Professor.

Okay, if you want is that Professor” Taehyung said while giggling.

“Thank you, you're so cute.”
Jungkook said cooed at the pretty boy whose giggling.

Sorry if the story was too fast like that. HAHAHAHAHA forgive me. Thank you♡