Chapter 6

Taehyung said to himseld that he will going to avoid his Professor.

...

Taehyung silently walking to his room. It's 6:30 AM he's not late. And he don't want to be late and to have conversation to his Professor.

Hey Tae! you look out of nowhere. Are you okay?”   Jimin asked.

Jimin is Taehyung's bestfriend. Jimin is his childhood friend that's why they treat each other as a real brother.

I'm okay Chim. I think I just need more sleep, haha”   Taehyung said pretending to be happy infront of his bestfriend.

Well, okay then. Let's wait for Professor Jeon. I'm sure he is probably walking going to our classroom because it's almost 6:40 AM”  Jimin said.

Taehyung only nodded to his bestfriend.

....

2 minutes have pass their Professor is walking to their room.

Taehyung head hung low. Because he's scared to he don't wan't to look at his Professor.

-------

Jungkook is discussing some important about Physical Education.. And sometimes he look at the direction of Taehyung but when their eyes met Taehyung cut his gaze. That's why Jungkook is curious about Taehyung's behaviour. He avoiding Jungkook. And Jungkook can't handle that.

And when Jungkook's time is finish. He look at Taehyung again, and the boy was fixing his things. All of the students are out of the room, because it's lunch time. Leaving Jungkook and Taehyung. And this time Jungkook really need to talk to the boy. So he silently walk to Taehyung's chair.

Taehyung”  Jungkook said.

Hmm?”  Taehyung said not looking at Jungkook. He continue fixing his bag.

Look at me Taehyung”

Why are you ignoring me? Have I done something wrong? Yesterday we have a tea talk, and yesterday you leave me in the coffee shop. What's wrong?”  Jungkook said in a sad tone.

It's nothing Professor. I'm just tired. Uh- I need to go the time is running and i have another subject to attend”

“Taehyung wait!”

But Taehyung ran out of the room. He didn't want to be so rude like that to Jungkook, but he need to handle his feelings.

How was it? What will Jungkook do?
Is he going to ignore  Taehyung too? Please vote. 😊 Thank you♡