Chapter 16

Jungkook and Taehyung walked inside the house.

It's so pretty here”  Taehyung said while admiring the house.

“Do you like it?”  Jungkook walk to him and then he hugged back Taehyung.

Taehyung only smile and nod at him.

-

The rest of day, they watch movie (lol, finally😂) and they cuddling.

Time flies so fast, it's 5PM Taehyung said to Jungkook that he want to go home because his Grandmother is only on their house.

-

Jungkook drove back at Taehyung's house..They had arrived in just a few minutes.

Bye, see you tomorrow” Taehyung said to Jungkook.

So, you will go to school tomorrow?”

“Yeah”

“Okay then, baby... I have to go too, I have a special things to do, uhm I mean being a Professor ofcourse.”

“Yeah, yeah.. drive home safely.”

Jungkook nod and he pecked Taehyung at lips.

He starting the car and then he waved at Taehyung..

-

Taehyung felt so much happiness. His heart is so happy, because he sees Jungkook's effort on him..

....

The morning came and Taehyung quickly fix himself to go to school, he was also excited to see his boyfriend.

Bye Grandma!”

“aren't you going to eat? you're too early to go to school right now”

“It's okay grandma. I was absent for almost 2 days, besides I don't want to get late”

“Okay, just eat at your canteen.”

Taehyung nod and walk out out of the house.

...

Taehyung is happily walking towards his classrom. Once he is inside his room his bestfriend Jimin ran to him greeted him and hug him tightly.

Taehyung! What happened to you? are you okay? why didn't you come in two days? I texted you, but you didn't reply atleast one word!”  Jimin worriedly asked.

Chim, relax, I'm okay. I just feel lazy to go at school”

“What!? Lazy at school? the fuck Taehyung you're a college student, you're not a kinder!”  Jimin scolded at him.

“Okay! fine, I'm sorry. Just calm down Chim! you look like a mother of mine.”  Taehyung chuckled.

While they were talking their professor suddenly came. Taehyung watched Jungkook as he walked into their room. (we all know taehyung is so whipped to jungkook)

Jungkook greeted his students. After that he checked the attendance and he gave activities to his students.

Minutes have passed. Jungkook is asking if they were done to the activities that he gave.. Not sparing a single glance to Taehyung.

-

Taehyung is confused at Jungkook's actions. Since he was entering the room he never look at Taehyung even once..

When Jungkook's time was up, he stood up in his chair and said goodbye to his students and left the classroom..

Taehyung feels like he's not in that classroom. Jungkook didn't pay attention to him, what did he do to make Jungkook suddenly acting like that? he just left without smiling or looking at him. He wanted to cry again but he held it because he was in the classroom.

Taehyung, do you want to join me? I'll eat to the canteen”  Jimin said.

Thanks Chim but I will go home I will join my grandma to eat lunch”  Taehyung said to Jimin. And Jimin nod at him and walk away.

But the truth is he won't go home, he will look for Jungkook in the hallway or somewhere. He will talk to Jungkook, if there is a problem. Yesterday they were okay and now jungkook suddenly became like that. what is the problem?

He calls Jungkook but he doesn't answer. he texted as well but didn't reply.

-

Taehyung walked all over campus to look for Jungkook, he didn't think he hadn't eaten lunch yet, just to find Jungkook..

He kept walking until he was just tired, he still couldn't see Jungkook. he doesn't want to ask Mr. Jung Hoseok again because he might suspect it.

All day, Taehyung's whole class has only Jungkook on his mind. Jungkook didn't text and call him atleast once..

-

He returned to their house his chest feeling heavy. Taehyung was tired of crying, so he restrained himself and just amused himself with online games.

-

After he played online games, he checked his cellphone to see if there was a notification from jungkook, but still nothing..so, he just closed his eyes and went to sleep.

....................................

:'/

Where do you think Jungkook is? Is he with Yeri or is he flirting with someone else?

Don't worry, I still have a lot to think about for this story.

Thank you for reading.🌼

Btw, just sharing. I am 19 years old and I am graduating in senior high school. I'm grade 12 now. I'm an IT student.

Bye

🤙