Chapter 24

jungkook decided to stay at taehyung's house, because he knows taehyung's grandmother is too old to took care of taehyung and to do all things in their house. besides his boyfriend is pregnant.

-
“kook, i want strawberries and milk, please”  taehyung said.

they are now in bedroom, taehyung is lying in his bed while jungkook is in the chair.

“okay, wait a second baby, i'm searching a baby clothes on internet”

taehyung smile at his boyfriend. he watch how jungkook seriously searching. he can really feel jungkook is changing now, and taehyung felt so much happiness..

“kook, is that too early? i'm only 2weeks pregnant and we didn't know what's the gender of our baby”

“i know love, i'm just excited” jungkook smile at his boyfriend.

taehyung stared at jungkook and then he smile.

jungkook also look at him and furrowed his brows.

“why- why are you staring at me? do i have dirt on my face?” jungkook asked.

“nothing..i'm just happy because you're my boyfriend and we will have a baby, and you kept your promise that you will change”  taehyung softly said while looking at jungkook.

jungkook walk to him and he held softly taehyung's hand.

“love..as i promise i will change for YOU and for OUR BABY, i will do everything for the both of you, i love you two so much..i promise i will be the greatest father for our baby” jungkook said.

“i'm so happy, kook, because you're changing”   taehyung is crying now..

“shhh, don't cry, baby will cry too”  jungkook said and taehyung can't help but smile too.

“tae, what if we think name for our baby? you will gonna think for the girl and mine is boy”

“okay! that's awesome” taehyung happily said.

-

It's been 20 minutes since they finished writing on the paper the names they thought of.

"so, with the amount we have written, we will always choose only one, if ever what gender our baby is" said jungkook.

taehyung nod.

"kook, the name i chose if it's a girl, our baby's name is 'Mirasol' because grandma's favorite flower is Mirasol" taehyung said happily.

"that's a nice name, but what if our baby is a boy?"

“it's okay to me, gguk!
so, what's your pick for the boy's name?”  taehyung asked.

"uhm, so my choice in case our baby is boy is 'Lucas', you know from the bible" said jungkook

taehyung just smiled and nodded.

"that's a good idea too, gguk. i can't wait to find out what gender our baby is”  taehyung said happily while gently caressing his tummy.

"me too, baby .. i can't wait for me to take care of him/her and let him/her know that his/her daddy loves him so much"  jungkook said and held taehyung's hand.

"and i also promise to take care of you two" taehyung said while squeezing the grip on jungkook's hand.

-

they are now on kitchen, they are eating with taehyung's grandma. taehyung's grandmother cooked a vegetable salad for taehyung because he likes it.

“how does the taste? is it delicious?" taehyung's grandmother asked.

“yes, grandma! ohmygod it's very delicious! i really love your recipe” taehyung cheerfully said.

“how about you, jungkook? do you like the taste?”

“ofcourse grandma, i love different kind of cooked of vegetables” jungkook said and smile at the old woman.

"i'm glad that you liked my cooking”

taehyung and jungkook smile at the old woman. they continue to eat. and when they done, taehyung's grandmother go to her room to have a rest.

taehyung and jungkook are still in the kitchen, they fixing the mess in the kitchen.

"all right, love, i'll wash the dishes, go up to your room, take a rest too” said jungkook while swiping the table.

“kook, don't worry i'm okay, let me help you, it's not tiring." taehyung added.

jungkook stopped what he was doing and approached taehyung, he held his hands and kissed both palms.

"baby, i know you want to help, but it's more important that you rest, you can't get tired, let me be here, okay? i can do this ” said jungkook while holding taehyung's hands.

taehyung sighed and definitely nodded.

"okay, if you're done just go upstairs"

jungkook nodded and kissed him.

-

when jungkook finished in the kitchen he immediately walked to taehyung's room. when he opened he saw taehyung sleeping, he silently walk to him and he stared at taehyung's face.

jungkook couldn't help but smile, taehyung's cute face even he's asleep, his pouty and pink lips, his long eyelashes, what beautiful masterpiece.

he put a blanket on taehyung, and kissed him on the forehead and lips. then he also lay down next to taehyung and hugged him.

jungkook didn't sleep instead he just hugged taehyung. later on taehyung's eyes open..

"gguk, what time is it?"

“it's still early baby, go to sleep, rest"

"and you?”

"i can't sleep”

taehyung nodded and snuggle on jungkook's chest.

....
I'm sorry it's a short chap.

There are many silent readers here
:( please comment, guys. I want to know your thoughts in this story. Thank you and stay safe always!♥

^^

I'm crying😭 the way they stare at eachother, you can really see the love in their eyes

I'm crying😭 the way they stare at eachother, you can really see the love in their eyes. Another TAEKOOK photo says "YOUR EYES TELL” they are so inlove to eachother.💜