Chapter 35

"so hows your first day baby?" taehyung ask his daughter. they are now in the living room.

"it was good mummy. i had a lot of friends already!" mira happily said.

"really?"

"yeah, and mummy my teacher is so pretty. she's kind and sweet to all of us"

"i'm glad baby. just be a good student to her, don't be stubborn."

"yes mum got it. btw, where's daddy?"

"oh, the principal called him they have an important meeting"

"uhm, okay. mummy can i go to my room? i have to do my assignments"

"sure baby, i will call you if your daddy is here"

mira nodded and ran to her room.

-

it's 6 pm and jungkook was still not in their house. taehyung wondered where he is. the school is close at 5pm. but where is jungkook? he decided to call him.
but two minutes pass it's always ringing. he sigh and go to his room. he patiently waiting to jungkook. many hours had passes and jungkook is not texting him or calling him. it's almost 12 am. he decided to sleep because he's sleepy.

-

"ah! mr. jeon slow please!" the girl moaning in her bed because jungkook hitting his spot.

how did this happen? well, after jungkook's meeting in school. his co-teachers invite him in a party. and they ended going in to the club, they were drunk and lost.

"shut up and take my cock you slut!" jungkook shouted at the girl below him.

he's so drunk and lost. he didn't know what his doing. at this point he felt so hard and lust at the girl that he fuck right now. he also didn't know who's the girl the he fuck right now.

"i-m gonna cum, please" the girl whispered.

but jungkook still thrusting to her. chasing his own climax. he's still hard. he put the girl's leg in his shoulder and thrusting so hard. the bed creak to jungkook's thrust and the girl almost shouting because of the pleasure he felt. soon jungkook came in the condom and  he throw it on the trashcan. after that he lay down beside the girl and slowly close his eyes.

-

taehyung woke up 7 am in the morning he look at beside the bed and jungkook was nowhere to be find. his chest aching and he wants to cry right now. many words stuck in his mind. is jungkook cheating on him again? what he has done? is he didn't enough? his chest throb painfully. later on the main door open. taehyung walk out of their room when he open it he saw jungkook walking to him ready to hug him but he move backward. jungkook's hair was messy and his neck has an small hickey, probably he didn't notice it. after taehyung see that the tears in his eyes didn't stop flowing.

"w-where have you been?" taehyung ask.

"i-

"did you cheat on me again, jungkook?" his tears won't stop.

jungkook head hung low. he didn't know what to say. he knows he really fucked up.

"answer me!!!" taehyung shouted at him.

"j-jungkook.. what did i do? why are you doing this to me? am i not enough? i - i thought you changed but.. what's this again!? i'm tired jungkook. i AM really tired of this bullshits."

"baby-

"FUCKING SHUT UP!!! please shut up!"

"tae please let me explain.."

"really jungkook? explain? and then what? you will just repeat it again. jungkook, aren't you tired? if you want to hook up many girls then go. mira and i will leave later, i will fix our stuffs"

taehyung enter their room and he find their bag to fix their clothes. but jungkook stop him, holding his wrist. and btw, mira is still sleeping.

"tae, stop. please don't do this."

"you stop jungkook! i'm tired of you! i'm tired of this relationship! i'm tired of you bullshits!"

"tae, please.."

"no, mira and i will leve this house! no one can stop me."

.....

what do you think will happen? and whose the girl that jungkook fucked?

🤫