Chapter 33

moans erupted inside the room. the couple has now on their bed basking each other. jungkook is now on top of taehyung. it's been a while since they had sex and both of them are craving for that.

"s-slow please" taehyung gasp.

"alright i'm sorry baby.."

"it's o-kay.. just please be gentle. you know it's been a month since we made love"

jungkook smile and nod. he continue to thrust in and out of taehyung's hole, he surely that his baby won't get hurt. after that gentle thrust jungkook can't handle it anymore. he thrust faster, the bed creaked with jungkook's powerful thrust.

"ah! jungkook! w-wait" taehyung cried and held into jungkook's biceps. he felt pleasure and pain but he didn't care he missed this. jungkook burried his face into taehyung's neck while thrusting hard and fast just like taehyung need it.

"i miss you baby, i miss this" jungkook groaned in taehyung's neck while trusting hard. he held taehyung's legs and put it on his shoulder just to thrust in better angle.

taehyung whimpered in response. he can't speak because he's tired and his voice is hoarse because of moaning. after many thrust jungkook came inside taehyung's. taehyung gasp.

"fuck! i love being inside with you" jungkook moaned. he kiss taehyung lips and suck a little. taehyung felt like he's on pure bliss. he loves how jungkook praised him, take care of him. sex with him. all about jungkook is so addicting.

after their make out session. jungkook sat up and get a tissue inside their table and then he wiped it on taehyung. after cleaning taehyung and himself, he lay down beside taehyung. taehyung just close his eyes, jungkook wrapped his arms around taehyung's waist, taehyung happily burried his face into jungkook's chest.

"baby" jungkook spoke up first.

"hmmm?"

"i'm really sorry for what i've done to you, i'm so stupid. i'm sorry baby, i love you so much, you and mira are my everything"

"it's okay kook, you know i love you so so much. i don't know what i will gonna do if you leave me"

"i won't ever leave you baby, i love you and also mira. you two are my family and evrything."

"please keep your word"

"ofcourse love"

taehyung smile and hug jungkook tightly. jungkook also smile and then he kiss taehyung's forehead. while they are on a cuddle there's a knock on their room door. jungkook wear his short and tshirt because he's only in his boxer and so taehyung too.
when jungkook open the door his daughter is crying.

"baby, what happened?" jungkook panicked.

"d-dad" mira broke down in tears.

"mira, look at me. what happened?"

"dad i'm sorry for what i've said to you and to mum, i'm so disrespectful daughter. sorry im just been carried away. sorry dad"

"shhh, shh. it's okay baby. i'm not mad. i understand"

jungkook hugged his daughter and kiss her head. taehyung wear his tshirt and walk to the door. he smile seeing his husband and and daughter are okay.

"mummy!" mira jump into taehyung and hug him tightly. taehyung hug her back and kiss her head.

"hi baby"

"mummy, i'm sorry. i love you"

"baby don't be sorry. it's okay. i love you more" taehyung kiss her cheeks and smile.

"can i join?" jungkook spoke at the back.

taehyung and mira smile and walk to jungkook. they hug ans basking each other.

"i love you both so much" jungkook said.

"i love you too dad"

"i love you too, love" taehyung kiss jungkook's cheeks.

"only in cheeks?" jungkook playfully pout.

taehyung laugh and slightly smack his arms.
"shut up"

jungkook smile and he whispered in taehyung's ear
"be ready because later i will devour that lips of yours, your nipples, your neck and---
before he finish his words taehyung smack his arms again and he cover jungkook's mouth with his palm.
"can you please shut up, mira is here" taehyung said while his cheeks is red because of jungkook's words.

jungkook laugh at him and kiss his forehead.
"okay, okay. i love you"

"let's go. let's eat"

the rest of the day they spend a quality time. watch movies and cuddle with their daughter.

— ♡

i'm suck writing sex scenes, lmao. forgive me😩🤣
sorry for wrong grammar. i'm trying my best. thank u for waiting & reading guys. take care always. stay safe. 💜 also STREAM
'PERMISSION TO DANCE' 💜