Chapter 21

(ignore my mistakes, please.)

~
two weeks since taehyung and jungkook are okay. they were talking and smiling at each other, but just only there and jungkook understood that, he promised to wait and he would change for taehyung. no one still knows that the two have a connection before until now, they still keep it. they didn't call or text each other..

-
jungkook entering the room, he was checking the attendance, when he called taehyung name some one spoke, and it's jimin-

“professor jeon, taehyung was absent, he texted me last night, he said he had a fever, he said he's not feeling well”

jungkook just nodded.
he was suddenly worried about taehyung.

when jungkook's shift was over, he immediately drove to taehyung's house. when he arrived, he immediately knocked, and for the second time taehyung's grandmother open the door again.

“oh, you again”

“uh- hi grandma, sorry for bothering you, i just came here because i heard taehyung had a fever”

“no, no..you not bothering me..
yes taehyung had a fever, i cook a soup for him, actually. come in, kid”

“thank you, grandma”

“uhm, grandma, what do you think the reason why he get sick?”

“i don't know”

jungkook only nod.

“can i see him, grandma?”

“yeah, ofcourse, just knock at his door. i'll go to the kitchen to prepare the soup”

jungkook nod and smile at the old woman.

he walk to taehyung's door and he knock.  he heard a voice

"come in"

he slowly open the door, and he see taehyung laying on the bed and his eyes still close.

“grandma, i'm not hungry, my head still aching, i can't stand up, sorry”
taehyung said his eyes still close. he thought it's his grandma.

“taehyung, it's me”

when taehyung heard a familiar voice he immediately open his eyes and his eyes widened when he see his professor, his professor jeon.

“j-jungkook, what are you doing here? how- how did you know that i'm-

“taehyung, calm yourself, okay? i didn't came here to have an argument with you. ofcourse i'm your professor, i checked the attendance and mr.park said that you had a fever”

“oh, okay..” taehyung said.

“how are you?” jungkook worriedly asked.

“my head hurts so much and i'm vomiting always, i don't know why, maybe i ate a moldy food”

jungkook felt his heart beating loudly. taehyung is vomiting? it is impossible to---no, what am i thingking? ofcourse he had a fever that's why he is vomiting.

“jungkook? you okay?”

“w-what? ofcourse i'm okay..” jungkook said and smile at him.

taehyung nod. and he lay down again, he feel dizzy.

“taehyung, is it okay to you if i will take care of you?”

“but, how about my grandma? what if she think that-

“don't worry, i'll talk to her, okay?”

taehyung nod.

when jungkook was about to leave the  room to get the soup---  he heard taehyung suddenly coughing and ran to the bathroom,

“taehyung!”

he held taehyung's waist to support him.

taehyung is vomiting again.

when they back at the bed, taehyung lay down again, he feel so dizzy so much. jungkook held his waist and arm to support.

“tae”

“hmm?”

“let's go to doctor, you vomiting for almost 2 week and a half days, right?”

“yeah, but i don't want to go”

“what? why?”

“i- i don't know, jungkook”

jungkook see the emotional face of taehyung. so he sat beside taehyung, he cupped taehyung's face.

“is there anything that bothering you? tell me baby please. i'm worried, tae”.

“what if--”  taehyung is crying now.

“hey.. love why are you crying?”  jungkook asked and wipe the tears at taehyung's cheeks.

taehyung shook his head.

“it's nothing, i'm sorry for crying infront of you”  taehyung said.

“taehyung, please tell me, love, please? baby?”

taehyung is still crying.

“jungkook, i'm being honest to you, what if-- if- i am pregnant?”  taehyung said eyes still close and his head hung low, he scared to meet jungkook's eyes, he scared what will jungkook's reaction.

[a/n: SO, YAS MPREG. I DECIDED TO HAVE AN MPREG TO THIS STORY, IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THAT, IT'S OKAY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ, I RESPECT THAT. AND I WANNA SAY THIS IS A PURE FANFICTION ONLY]

“pregnant?”

“jungkook, we had sex. we sex two times, right, and you cum inside me two times.. but i'm not sure if i'm pregnant...and jungkook, i didn't slept with other boys after we broke up.. i had only sex with you, i'm scared”  taehyung was a crying mess now.

jungkook didn't know what to say. but is he ready to be a dad? to be a parent?

“it’s okay, jungkook. i understand.. you don't have to force yourself to-

“tae, it's not like that, i was just surprised, but we didn't know yet, right?”

taehyung nod.

“but, what if i'm really pregnant? will you leave me and our baby? you will leave me? a-again?”    taehyung cried.

“no, baby.. no, let's go to the doctor, tomorrow, okay?” jungkook said and he hugged the taehyung..

they spend the whole day to cuddling at each other, taehyung didn't push jungkook this time because he need him. he need jungkook's cuddle and kisses to calm himself..

......

SHORT CHAP, SORRY😬

What's your thoughts about this chap?..Hehehexxxx. If you're uncomfortable that this story have a MPREG, sorry hahahahahaha.

Thank you for waiting & reading. Take care always♥️