The Last Battle

I open my eyes, glancing around at the place near me. Just like in the nightmare. I think to myself. I'm standing at the bottom of a hill. It's the same hill. The thought crosses my mind.

Cautiously and slowly, I make my way up the hill. Everything having too much deja vu for me. A sudden burning smell catches my attention. My heart rate jumps and speeds up rapidly. Slowly embers start to float down from the top of the hill. I can't pay this any mind. If I do, it'll only delay everything.

As soon as I reach the top of the hill. Though, unlike in the dream, Kato's standing there, arms crossed over his chest. In the nightmare, he had already knocked the breath out of me by now.

"I thought you'd never show," Kato's voice comments. A small smirk etches itself on to my face.

"Well that's sad. You don't have any trust in me?" I question upon hearing that. This only earns a small chuckle from Kato in response. His eyes keeping watch on me.

"I knew what you were from the beginning," Kato comments. I raise my eyebrow at that, listening to what he has to say. "I could smell the blood. You were born to spill blood, boy," he adds. A small smirk forms on my lips.

"If only I'd learn that sooner myself," I comment. In the corner of my eye, I watch some of the trees having a small frost forming on the bark. Stay calm and remain focus. I mental tell myself over and over again.

"And I'm guessing that you have a moto set in stone for this?" Kato questions, slowly uncrossing his arms

"And I'm guessing that you have a moto set in stone for this?" Kato questions, slowly uncrossing his arms. A smirk remains on my voice as I nod my head slightly in response.

"It's one I've been having in mind since the phone call," I comment. He nods his head, eyes remaining on me. He's waiting for me to tell him. Impatience oozing from his pores. "May the gods have mercy on my enemies. Cause I should as fucking hell won't," I comment, letting the aura slowly starts to build up. It's like the smoke. black with a bitter scent.

This stirs a snicker from him. "Well, well," he comments. The sickening smirk forming back on his formerly neutral face. Suddenly, a heavy stench starts to hit my nostrills. My brows furrow. What the hell is that scent? I know it somewhere....I've got a bad feeling about this.

As soon as the thought flows through my head, a person emerges from the tree line. Taking me by surprise indeed, but I can't let my guard down. And he's holding Avani, a gag around her mouth with her hands tied with rope.

"Surprise! I'm back from the dead! Isn't that exciting?" The malice voice comments. A low warning growl slips pass my lips at the white haired male.

"Easy," Kato comments before turning his head towards his minion. "Don't set him on alarm, Maro. We need him for something much bigger than us," the blue-haired male adds. Finally, voicing the truth he's been harboring all along. It slips and I know it does. I doubt he realizes it though.