Grabbing Some Coffee

We walk into :re. The chiming of the bell signaling our arrival inside the coffee shop. At one of the largest sections of this café, there they were. The men in the white coats...Doves.

I go over towards a table across from them on the other side of this coffee place. I take a seat as I watch the rest of everyone piling around. My hands reach into my pocket before looking over the list again and the order of the little playlist for this evening at our gig.

Song List:
Ride - SoMo
Kiyoshi, Natsu, Rinkaku
S&M - Rhianna Yuki
Animals - Maroon 5 Natsu
Pony - Ginuwine
Rinkaku
Lights Down Low - Bei Maejor
Kiyoshi, Natsu, Rinkaku, Yuki
WAP - Cardi B
Nori and Yuki
Super Psycho Love - Simon Curtis
Kiyoshi, Natsu
Talk Dirty - Jason Derulo
Kiyoshi, Natsu, Rinkaku, Yuki
Simon Says - YC Banks
Kiyoshi
Toxic - Brittany Spears Yuki
Finesse (Remix) - Bruno Mars ft Cardi B
Nori, Rinkaku
I Like It Loud - Myah Marie [Nightcore Male Version]
Kiyoshi

I sigh slightly looking down at the list, reading over it again and again. A nudge in my side pulls me from my mind. I glance over seeing Tomi sitting beside me. He slowly motions in front of me. My eyes look towards the direction he motions, seeing the purple-haired female from the other day.

"Sorry," I say looking up at her, an apologetic expression forming on my face.

"It's fine," she says. Those eyes...those eyes are very familiar. Where have I seen it before. I nod my head slightly at the before glancing over at her name tag. Touka.

"Just a regular black coffee, please?" I say. She nods her head slightly. Even though there was a smile on her face, her eyes were showing something completely different. Sorrow may be? Or may be lost? It was difficult with the mask she was trying to shelter the real thing.

Her attention turns to the rest of us, finishing taking the orders. Who is she, this girl, this Touka person? Why do I get this gut feeling of familiarity from her? Could she possibly be from the past, the one that I can't remember? If that's the case, then why didn't she try and come save me from this horrible feeling that's always been with me? Why? Just why?

My nose scrunches up, pulling me from my thoughts. I've always been glad that it does that before people start catching on. I glance over and see everyone talking and laughing some. Always has been a routine to help them if anything like a big gig was to come. I knew that they'd been nervous, so why not try and help them relax and calm down the nervousness before the show, right?

A chime catches my attention. I look over seeing the white coats disappearing through the door. Great, we can really relax here without having the Doves on our asses.

I glance over smiling seeing everyone finally getting along. I lean back some in my chair. It was nice to see this. This was all I've ever wanted. To see the whole community to come together like this. Ghouls, werewolves, vampires, faes, spellcasters, even human come together and just live. Like being able to talk to each other like normal beings.

"Uh oh," a feminize voices claims. My eyes advert towards Nori. "He has this grin on his face," she adds.

"There is nothing wrong with me having a grin on my face," I comment. She shakes her head slightly.

"It usually means that you're thinking about how to change the community," Tomi points out. I glance over at the blue-haired ghoul.

"It's just really nice to imagine a place where everyone can walk down the streets. There would be no problem whether you be human, wolf, ghoul, and so forth," I comment. Yuki sighs slightly in response. I raise an eyebrow at that.