Memories pt. 2

I sigh slightly dipping my feet into the water, holding a barely four month old Kazumi in my lap. I look down at Natsu who's sitting in the pool beside me. Meanwhile, the twins were smiling as they splash the water over at Kou, who was standing up in the water with them.

 Meanwhile, the twins were smiling as they splash the water over at Kou, who was standing up in the water with them

"So, what are some of the plans you have?" Natsu's voices. I glance over towards him. His head already turn, those dark eyes looking into mine.

"What do you mean?" I ask, a little confused.

"Well, I mean, you don't really know much about you're life...well at least not that you can remember," he speaks slowly. I smile at that before shaking my head.

"It's okay, I'm okay with it now," I comment to him. "It doesn't bother me so much anymore," I add. He nods his head slightly.

"What are you going to do? I mean, you have a clean slate. You could do anything that you would want," the dark-haired alpha comments. I smiles slightly at him. I lightly shrug my shoulders.

"I have this idea, but I doubt that it'll work," I say. My hands start moving to brush through my youngest son's hair. The brunet hair sticking out to me a lot. And those soft brown eyes. They aren't mine.

"Well what's your idea?" Natsu asks. My eyes advert to look at him.

"Well, you see, it came to me in a dream the other night," I admit smiling slightly looking out towards the shallow pool. Seeing the kids smiling and having fun. "It's a place that I want everyone to be able to go to. A place for people like us, the non-humans," I comment, pausing.

"Like a homing shelter?" Natsu asks. My eyes advert to look at Natsu. I shake my head no.

"Not exactly. Well more like a place where others can eat and have a few drinks. Where the non-humans can socialize with each other without having to tip-toe around on egg shells cause they have to be careful with their wording," I say pausing smiling slightly. A sigh escapes my lips.

"I just want a place that can show that we can all co-exist," I say before motioning over towards my kids. "Co-existing can happen. It is possible," I add, looking down at Kazumi. He seems to be looking up at me, a toothless smile forming. I smile slightly before lightly nuzzling his head.

My eyes advert towards Natsu. "I just want a place that feels like home. That's what it felt like in my dream. The place I mean," I say. Natsu smiles widely at that.

"That's a massive dream," the alpha comments. I nod my head slightly.

"I know, but still," my words pause for a moment. "It's just one big step to help reunite the world. If that can happen, then there's one less massive problem that'll help everyone sleep at night," I comment before glancing to check on the three kids in the pool.

"What about you Natsu? What are your dreams?" I ask, not taking my eyes off of my kids. A light laugh is heard.

"It'll seem silly," he mutters under his breath. My eyes slowly move see my room mate.