Him

I was glad when the breakfast rush hours were already gone by. The regulars that were off or didn't work stays around to chat with the staff. I smile slightly talking with some of my co-workers. Rinkaku glances over at my wrist for a moment. "When did you get a tattoo?" He ask.

Some of the rest of my friends glances over at me. I move my hand under the bar, trying to cover it up. I didn't want people knowing that I got tattoos. Mostly cause I knew it would cause a huge commotion.

"Hey, come on, let me see," Natsu says as he rubs my shoulders some. I sigh slightly as I move my wrist to lay on the table to show them the paw prints.

 I sigh slightly as I move my wrist to lay on the table to show them the paw prints

Natsu's hand reaches over and traces over the ink. "When did you get it?" He ask before glancing up at me.

"About five months ago," I mutter. "I got them to represent my kids," I say looking down.

"It's really sweet. And I think it looks cool," Rin says butting in. I smile looking over at him. His yellowish green eyes staring back into mine.

"Do you have an other ones?" Nori ask. I bit my bottom lip for a moment before lightly nodding my head.

"Two. I have two more," I mutter.

"Can we see them?" Natsu ask, being cautious with his pushing limits. I slowly nod my head slightly.

I pull my short sleeve to rest on my shoulder, revealing the wolf tattoo that lays there at the top of my arm, right below the shoulder. When I first was able to understand, after I woke up with no memory. I started to figure out soon what I was, so I went and got a tattoo. It's part of who I am, and that'll never change.

"Wow," I hear Rin say with this shinning light in his eyes

"Wow," I hear Rin say with this shinning light in his eyes. I give him a light shrug.

"It's just a wolf," I say looking at him. He shakes his heads slightly.

"I know, but it's got such an elegance, yet such a simplicity to it," he says. I nod my head slightly.

"That's what I was going for," I reply. He nods his head slightly. My hands move to pull the sleeve back down to rest where it had been previously.