Guardian 2: I'm Such An Idiot!!

*Kimiko's POV*

I woke up exactly 6:00 seeing Naruto sleeping soundly. Yawning, I walk my way through the bathroom and do my morning rituals. I wore a light pink kimono with blue flowers patterns in it. It reach up to my knee and look at the mirror. I brush my long hair that reach up to my waist. Now I look great! I look at his apartment and think of something special while Naruto is still sleeping. Seeing that his house is way too dirty, I used my godly powers to clean the mess up. It's actually telekenesis. Lol.

I walk into his kitchen looking for an edible food to eat. I look in his drawers seeing only nothing but of course ramen. I sighed and facepalmed as I look at the fridge. The milk is going to expire soon.. I guess Naruto should do some grocery.

I get two cups of ramen pour a hot water in it and place two glasses of milk. I place it on the table as I now wait for Naruto to come down.

Few minutes later, Naruto entered his kitchen fully dressed up.

"Ohayou, Naruto!!" I greeted.

"Ohayou, Kimiko-chan!! Wow!! It looks like this isn't my house!! It's so cleaaan!! Oh and thanks for the breakfast!" Naruto grinned at me. Aww.. Minato-sama, Kushina-chan, they raise Naruto a sweet and adorable kid. I know you're watching him out there...

"Let's go Naruto-kun!! It's our graduation day today!!" I cheered happily skipping outside Naruto's house not waiting for him to go out. I know I hate schools this much but at the same time, I'm curious too how is it fun to be in school.

Naruto finally caught up with me as we reach the academy in no time. Naruto entered the room as I waited for Iruka sensei to come. Even though I'm a goddess, I know how to respect who are older than me.

I saw Iruka sensei from the distance so I rush towards him greeting him with a one big smile.

"Ohayou, Iruka-sensei!!" I greeted.

"Ohayou, Kimiko. Are you ready to meet your classmates and for your graduation?" He asked. I nodded happily following him to the classroom where Naruto went in.

"Class, listen up! I know you're all having a graduation today but we have a new student coming." I heard Iruka sensei said. "You may enter!" I opened the door seeing the Uchiha boy and the fangirl Haruno. I found them all!! Mission complete!!

"Why don't you introduce yourself?" Sensei suggested. I nodded stepping in front looking at everyone.

"Ohayou minna~ I'm Kimiko Kamegami!! It's nice to meet you." I bowed and smiled at them. I sat beside Naruto as he grinned at me.

"To graduate you'll to do the Bunshin no jutsu. When you're called come to the next room." Sensei intstructed. I saw Naruto looking nervous. I guess he doesn't know the bunshin no jutsu eh?

Minutes passed and now it's Naruto's turn.

"Good luck Naruto!!!" I cheered at him.

"I'll pass! Believe it!!" He gave me his famous grin. Few minutes later I saw him went out of the room without a headband on. He sadly walk out of the room. He didn't pass did he?

"Kimiko Kamegami!" I heard my name as I entered the room and saw Sensei and the other named Mizuki I think?

"Could you please make at least two clones?" I nodded as I form the perfect set of handsigns as two clones appeared beside me. Sensei congratulated me as I get my blue headband. When I turned to look at Mizuki he looks evil... I felt a dark aura surrounding him. It felt really evil. What is this feeling?

I walk out of the room. I saw Naruto sitting on the swing sadly. The women started to whisper some things at him. I don't mind them anyways. I walk up to Naruto and grip his shoulder. He look up to me and fake a smile.

"Did you pass, Kimiko-chan!?" He asked. I put my headband inside my pocket and shook my head. I hug him tight soothing him.

"You know, there's still another way around to get your headband right? You just wait, Naruto. There will be another chance." I smiled at him as he smiled back.

"You too, Kimiko-chan!! You'll get another chance too!!" He said. I saw Iruka sensei walk up to me.

"Kimiko, the hokage wants to see you." He said.

"Ahh, hai! I'll see you later, Naruto!!" I grinned at him as I follow sensei to the Hokage building.

.

.

~~~~~

"You wanted to see me?" I asked politely. He nodded handing me some keys and money.

"Here is the address and the keys of your house. Your house is just beside Naruto's so I know you know that. And here is the money for your necessities don't worry after you get your team and your missions, you'll have more money." I nodded thanking him. It's still in the midafternoon so I go shopping and bought some food.

I walk inside my house and my house is too big for one or maybe 5 persons to fit in. It has complete furnitures and appliances so I'm fine with it. I settle the bags that I bought, place it in the drawers and decided to watch tv.

It's night when I felt a lot of chakra running around, I felt Naruto's chakra from a distance as well as sensei's and Mizuki. I lock the door behind me and follow their chakra.

I found myself into the woods searching for any signs. I suddenly saw kunais flying around so I hid in the tree as I saw the three of them standing. Naruto looks beat up though. And his chakra is going low.

Sensei has a lot of wounds from the kunais that have hit him. I'm such an idiot! I knew it!! Something's off in this Mizuki guy!!

"Naruto give me the scroll!!" Mizuki shouted at Naruto.Naruto looks confused. Oh you better not give the scroll to him!!

"Naruto! Whatever happens, don't listen to him!!" Yeah!! Sensei's right, Naruto!! "That's a dangerous scroll with a forbidden ninjutsu in it!! Mizuki used you." I get it. He wants the scroll for himself!

"Then I'll tell you the truth then." Sensei freeze as Mizuki smirk. He started to ramble about the demon fox inside Naruto. Dad's right... Naruto holds the Kyuubi... Kurama..

I knew the beasts because of my dad and mom. Dad created the sage of the six paths who made the juubi and separated it into 9 beasts.

"That scroll was use for you!!" Mizuki said as he throw a large shuriken thingy at Naruto. Sensei block Naruto and was about to him when I use my telekenis power and throw the weapon away. They look shocked of course. I popped in front of sensei and smirk.

"Oh no you don't do that to my sensei, Mizuki." I said sharply. I heard sensei started to tell a story to Naruto which I didn't listen, I'm to focus of something.

Suddenly, Naruto ran away as Mizuki turned into sensei and follow Naruto. Naruto knew it was Mizuki so he bump him causing Mizuki to turn into his original self. I know it's not my time to interfere so I decided to walk away jumping fromm branch to branch when realization hit me.

I now get the mission why I need to babysit Naruto...

I'm such an idiot...

.

.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 2 everyone!!!!

PLEASE

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

SHARE!!!!

See youu soon!!

With love

~Yellow-chan :)