"Are you ready to go , Birthday boy  ? "I smiled at Xolo as  I stood up from the dining table. Oooh - Look at me taking charge.  He rose his eyebrows and the corners of his lips lifted, forming  into a grin.

"Am I ready ? You ask" he laughed , as if he was questioning my dominance.

"Yeah - we've got a long day ahead sir . I mean - it is your birthday " I crossed my arms as I stepped back from the table, waiting for him to stand up. I think I have a few places in mind to go to today. Mini golf, paintball, and then just drive into Hollywood and walk around , probably find some place to eat. That'll be so fun , he loves mini golf and paintball. It's no concert but it's something..

"Yup - you already know I'm ready" he smiled as he stood up.

"Escort me to the  car why don't you , my darlin " he spoke in a British accent as he put out his arm. Okay - birthday boy is about to be having way too much fun with this.

"That I will " I spoke in a British accent as I hooked my arm through his.

"Car ?" Carmelita rose her eyebrows in confusion.

"If you guys would be so kind to let us drive , that'd be great. How else will I be able to take the birthday boy to all of the places that I'm planning to take him ?" I innocently asked as Xolo and I remained standing close to each other , just staring at them with our puppy dog eyes. Who can say no to us on his birthday ?

My mom and Carmelita exchanged a look , trying to figure out if they should let us use the car or not. They better , I don't wanna be taking the bus . That would take way longer. Plus it'd be fun because I get to drive this time. I can't tell him where to drive , it's a surprise, I have to take him there myself.

"Okay - yes, you can take my car. You guys better get back home in one piece. No speeding , okay?" Carmelita glared at us as she held out her car keys in front of us. I reached for her keys ,only to feel Xolo pushing my hand away and reaching for it himself. I know he did not just-

"Uh- no, I'm driving. Did you forget that it's a surprise and you can't know where we're going ?" I innocently smiled, knowing the fact that he can't drive on his birthday would annoy him so much.

"And did you forget that it's my birthday ? So what the birthday boy wants , the birthday boy gets , remember ? and the birthday boy wants to drive"
He smirked. He did not just play that card on me.

"Wellll- sorry, the birthday boy is just gonna have to wait til we're on our way back home to drive" I shrugged as I took the keys from Carmelita. Xolo rolled his eyes in defeat. As he should. Finally I get to drive.

"Have fun , you two. Love you " my mom laughed as she stared between us.

"Love youu" Xolo and I sung as we headed  out the front door. I think I'm gonna take him to do paintball first and then we can drive to the mini golf place. Then after that we can drive up to Hollywood and he can pick wherever he wants to eat.

I hope he'll still like this day even tho it's not a concert and he's not meeting his celeb crushes , Zoe Kravitz or Doja...

"Sooo, where are you taking me ?" Xolo asked as he stepped into the passenger side.

"Im not telling you, it's a surprise for a reason " I rose my eyebrows as I turned on the car and put it into drive. Why would I tell him if it's a surprise. He's just gonna have to wait and see.