"You've grown so big," she cried.

"So did you," you smiled back.

After a moment, she pulls away from you.

"I was on the way to your house right now."

"Oh," you said. "I haven't actually gone home till now," you smiled sheepishly.

"Then what are you doing here," she looked at you then at the building. "Oh." Her face fell. She knew why you were here.

"I was just looking around," you tried to make light of the situation.

"It's okay let's go to your house together," she smiled changing the topic.

"Okay," you nodded.

You two walked in silence, making easy conversation, talking about each other's current lives.

"-so New York huh?"

"Yes."

"Must be fun."

"I guess," you replied casually.

Nothing interested you anymore, even though you were living your best life you were still not happy. Something was missing, like a deep hole in your chest which no amount of money can fill.

"-shut up," she slapped your arm playfully with the flowers.

"Those are for me?" You looked at the flowers in her hand.

She followed your gaze, "yes."

"-and those chocolates?"

"Here, take have everything! here, and when we get home everyone will think I came in empty-handed."

"Don't worry about it," you take the box of chocolates from her hand, open it and start eating.

"Wash your hands at least," Aika cut in.

"In the middle of the road?"

"Forget it, it's useless trying to convince you," she waved her hand dismissively in the air.

Aika told you that she was now working as a teacher in the Aoba Johsai high school.

"I am trying to apply for a job at a university in Tokyo," she said.

"As a professor?" you asked.

"No as a janitor," she joked.

"Haha very funny," you tried to match her energy.

"So you often get to meet Hajime?" she inquired.

"Aika," you started laughing. "Get over it, you are simping over him since high school."

"No, I am not," she started blushing.

"Yes I get to see him but due to our busy schedules we don't hang out anymore," you explained. "I am not sure if he knows I am moving tomorrow."

"-oh I know, that's why I am here," that voice caught you both of guard.

You both looked back to see Iwaizumi standing there with a green patterned paper bag and a bouquet of lilies.

"Iwaizumi San," Aika shouted.

"Ugh, is everyone bringing flowers for me," you shrugged. "I am not dead you know."
"Not yet," you whispered under your breath.

Hajime ignored you walking up to you. He took out a handkerchief from his pocket raising it to your face.

"You still eat like a kid. That's why I did not bring any chocolates."